Gaming and TV Watching

Discus and support Gaming and TV Watching in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I watch TV and play a game at the same time? a2f5cfad-0b54-42b7-b7d7-e782281feab6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleBigDogHam, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gaming and TV Watching

How do I watch TV and play a game at the same time?

:)

TripleBigDogHam, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Tattude69
    Tattude69 Guest
    Growing older with video games.

37 and still gaming . To me its way better then watching sports and TV

Tattude69, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Calibrating a plasma tv

Ya i only use game mode when gaming and cinema for watching tv shows and movies.

Bear Grylls 619, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Gaming and TV Watching

I'm assuming you are referring to how to do this process on the Xbox One since it can't be done on the Xbox 360. Start your game, then say "Xbox, Snap" then choose the TV app. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Gaming and TV Watching

I'm assuming you are referring to how to do this process on the Xbox One since it can't be done on the Xbox 360. Start your game, then say "Xbox, Snap" then choose the TV app. Hope this helps!
  6. Andy_E Win User

Watching TV

we have the Panasonic DMR-EX88EB, will this product also act as a set top box for the XBOX 1 as we only terrestrial TV?
  7. FullHornet Win User

Watching TV

Still need to have digital cable or satellite box in order for it to work.
  8. Jawa Junk Win User

why do you game?

To be honest I get way more from gaming then I ever do watching TV. Given the time I would rather game then watch TV or movies.
  9. IAmProjectAlice Win User

bbc1 now. catching ppl flashing xbox360's

any television that can be wired to an aerial needs a tv licence whether it is used to watch tv or just gaming because the television will still have the ability to be hooked up to an aerial so then can be used to watch tv and not just gaming
Thema:

Gaming and TV Watching

1. Gaming and TV Watching - Similar Threads - Gaming Watching

2. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  3. Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game

in XboX Insiders
    Watching a video, movie, or series while playing a game: Hello, I wanted to suggest that it would be a great idea if we could have the ability to have a youtube video or a series from hbo max play in a small rectangle on top right of the screen for...
  4. I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Want To Watch Rewarded Ads In Game But Ads Are Not Showing: I Installed Royal Revolt 2 from Microsoft Store in 2016 I Didn't Have Any Problem Watching Rewarded Ads In The Game Until 2022 But In 2022 Ads Started Not Showing And I Couldn't Watch Rewarded Ads...
  5. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: This has been an ongoing issue since the old days and not sure why Microsoft have not addressed it. On my Xbox Series X, any game trailer I try to watch pauses right after the one minute mark. It...
  6. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  7. why am I disconnecting from a game when watching recent captures?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am I disconnecting from a game when watching recent captures?: So I play Star trek online. Starting today every time I watch a recent capture I get disconnected from the game server. The upload times for the videos are also wrong. I upload a video and then it...
  8. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  9. best game to watch in dolby vision

in XboX Insiders
    best game to watch in dolby vision: I signed up as an insider a week ago and today I discovered that when I play games my TV automatically set itself to dolby vision. I thought you had to wait a month to access games in dolby...
  10. Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2: I have been playing watch dogs 2 for a while, but only recently in 2021, this issue has started. I don't have NBA2K17 at all. Please can you fix this issue. This is very annoying....