Gaming and handheld devices

Discus and support Gaming and handheld devices in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am fairly new at gaming with an xbox but I got an xbox one and an longitech G cloud gaming handheld for when I am at work but I didn't realize until... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Anoe Chavez, Jan 8, 2024.

  1. Anoe Chavez
    Anoe Chavez Guest

    Gaming and handheld devices


    I am fairly new at gaming with an xbox but I got an xbox one and an longitech G cloud gaming handheld for when I am at work but I didn't realize until after I had gotten the handheld that I could play my games because they were cloud gaming,

    I was wondering if it was possible to get my games on the handheld, but I don't know if it is even possible.

    :)
     
    Anoe Chavez, Jan 8, 2024
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Gaming and handheld devices

  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

    Gaming and handheld devices

    Hi Anoe, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    I am sorry to hear that.

    The G Cloud is a cloud device only.

    To use your XBOX games you need the XBOX app running on a portable device that supports Windows, like the Asus Rog Ally.
  4. BoostBuddy317 Win User

    xbox handheld a bad idea?

    No I think there will be a dedicated handheld gaming device. They already stated before, "It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when". No cell phone suffices for a dedicated gaming device imo.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Xbox Series Gaming on the go!

    Hi,

    Download them to what exactly? There isn't any hardware out there that could play Xbox One games directly on a small handheld device, let alone Series X|S type games.

    A handheld Xbox device can't be developed quickly. Valve's new up-coming Steam Deck that you may of heard of took several years to develop.
  6. noboundz Win User

    Handheld Gaming

    [quote user="Kefwi"]

    Wow, you guys really dislike handhelds. Let me tell you, you're missing out on some quality games.

    [/quote]

    Not unless I can hook a handheld up to my TV and use it as a controller.

    -

    The last handheld I had was a Gameboy Advance. Used to love it. But I'm content with Xbox. No need for a portable device beyond a cell phone. Praise MS.
Thema:

Gaming and handheld devices

Loading...
  1. Gaming and handheld devices - Similar Threads - Gaming handheld devices

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  5. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  6. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  7. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  8. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  9. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  10. Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld ?: I do have Xbox Series X already will I need to purchase the Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld yes or no ? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 19b3d893-e894-4c26-a750-5aa8e40ea476