Gamig app

Discus and support Gamig app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I un-own an app and remove it from my laptop? d50d4d29-3844-4d10-aea9-6f1fff26299e Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DavidDickinson13, May 13, 2021.

  1. Gamig app


    How do I un-own an app and remove it from my laptop?

    :)
     
    DavidDickinson13, May 13, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Gamig app

    they don't allow removal due to people accidentally removing something they either want or paid for, there has to be some record of the transaction free or paid too.
  3. DavidDickinson13 Win User

    Gamig app

    thanks for the reply, I've already uninstalled it and wanted to permanently remove it but it looks as though that is not an option.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Gamig app

    just uninstall through my programs and apps.

    the app will be listed on your account for all eternity though, you can hide it under the windows store so it does not show under the downloads menu.
  5. AirstreamGypsy Win User

    25 days of gamig?????!!!!!!!!

    It's currently back up in the "apps" tab of the dashboard.
  6. AirstreamGypsy Win User

    25 days of gamig?????!!!!!!!!

    Official Rules:
    www.xbox.com/.../25-days-of-gaming-sweepstakes-2013


    "To play, you must navigate to the 25 Days of Gaming landing page on the Xbox Live Dashboard via an Xbox 360 console and click the designated area during the Sweepstakes Period as instructed to reveal whether you are an Instant
    Winner."

    "a) Three (3) Instant-Win Prizes #1 available each day on December 3, 2013; December 6, 2013; December 9, 2103; December 12, 2013; December 15, 2013; December 18, 2013; December 21, 2013 and December 24, 2013: One (1) 12-month
    Xbox Live Gold membership. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of each Instant-Win Prize #1 is $59.99.

    b) Two (2) Instant-Win Prizes #2 available each day on December 4, 2013; December 7, 2013; December 10, 2013; December 13, 2013; December 16, 2013; December 19, 2013 and December 22, 2013: One (1) 12-month Xbox Music Pass. The
    ARV of each Instant-Win Prize #2 is $99.90.

    c) Three (3) Instant-Win Prizes #3 available each day on December 5, 2013; December 8, 2013; December 11, 2013; December 14, 2013; December 17, 2013; December 20, 2013 and December 23, 2013: One (1) $50 Xbox Promotional Gift Card.
    The ARV of each Instant-Win Prize #3 is $50.

    d) Five (5) Instant-Win Prizes #4 available on December 25, 2013: One (1) $50 Xbox Promotional Gift Card; one (1) 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership; and one (1) 12-month Xbox Music Pass. The ARV of each Instant-Win Prize #4 is
    $209.89."

    All of this makes me wonder if the app/landing page is only available on these dates? The 'calendar' provided did not suggest this, but we are left wondering.....
Thema:

Gamig app

Loading...
  1. Gamig app - Similar Threads - Gamig app

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  4. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  5. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  6. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  8. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  9. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  10. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...