GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,...

Discus and support GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/justorrr [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/justorrr, Sep 14, 2020.

1. /u/justorrr
    /u/justorrr Guest

GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,...

/u/justorrr, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

Xbox One future

A friend of mine that works for gamestop said that he heard about this from higher up his chain.
    Ya, "higher up the chain" at Gamestop is probably just some guy repeating the same rumor he heard in a video on YouTube.
  3. P Pierce34 Win User

Trade in value on Rage...wow.

I stopped going to GameStop a long time ago. Luckily around here we have a chain called Bullmoose Music and their trade-in values blow GameStop out of the water, long after the game was released.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

360 kinect games where to buy them now?

You could also try local hobby stores that aren't a chain like EB Games/GameStop for hard copies of Kinect games too. There's a place where I live called GameXchange and its got a few stores in the US but, its more of a local-ish gaming store unlike the
    bigger chain retailers. Also, comic book stores and local bookstores around me occasionally have video games of all sorts. If you've got any of those near you, try something like that too.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Diablo 3

I've seen it on sale at 3 different video/game stores. No Gamestops though.
  6. MajorAwful Win User

Xbox product keys

If you are referingg to gold membership prepaid codes most major retail chains have the codes for sale. the best place to look is supermarkets in the gift card section, game shops like gamestop and best buy in America, ebgames or JBHIFI in Australia & New
    Zealand and I think Game in the UK. You can also find them online e.g amazon or eBay and many other online game stores.
Thema:

1. GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,... - Similar Threads - GameStop Game video

2. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  3. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  4. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  5. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  6. GameStop

in XBoX on Windows
    GameStop: GameStop tells customers to buy a warranty on Xbox controllers even though you get one automatically with Microsoft then they say it’s better with them because you can return it, that Microsoft...
  7. I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have not been able to rate my game that I got from my local Gamestop store, its installed ...: Was not sure if this belongs under support or Discussion tab in any case, I have not been able to rate my disc game on my xbox one system, please note that my Xbox one system is reading the...
  8. A game disc I bought recently from Gamestop very briefly spins when ejected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A game disc I bought recently from Gamestop very briefly spins when ejected...: I recently bought Dead or Alive: Xtreme 2 a few days ago and decided to try it out today. So I popped it in there, plays fine thankfully. But when I go back to the dashboard and wait a few seconds...
  9. Halo 5 Downloadable game/Physical Game Disk from Gamestop Limited Edition Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 Downloadable game/Physical Game Disk from Gamestop Limited Edition Bundle: I purchased the $500 Limited Edition Halo 5 console which only has downloadable copy of the game what steps need to be done for physical disk instead and are we able to redeem our digital one...
  10. Beware GameStop Exclusive Copies of Oblivion: Game of the Year

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beware GameStop Exclusive Copies of Oblivion: Game of the Year: Greetings XBOX Community! Bethesda has done it again... and not in a good way. Just recently purchased 'Oblivion: Game of the Year' (GameStop Exclusive) edition. Disc One of the game worked...