gamestop activation code

Discus and support gamestop activation code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have bought 4600 cod points for cold war from GameStop for Xbox 2 weeks ago the lady at the register gave me a receipt for the activation codes so... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SOARING TIGER44, Jul 23, 2021.

1. gamestop activation code

i have bought 4600 cod points for cold war from GameStop for Xbox 2 weeks ago the lady at the register gave me a receipt for the activation codes so when i got home i redeemed the codes after redeeming the codes i checked my game nothing waited 24h nothing i check my payments and history it has been redeemed *token * so if it has been active why not it has been added to my cold war account ? so i contacted activision support they were no help needed lots of unnecessary info about the receipt and what not contacted Microsoft support again they were no help contacted GameStop they were no help i dont have the receipt !! i have the proof that its been redeemed in my payment history but that doesn't matter cause they cant just check my after needing more info to now from then it has been 3/half weeks and still dont have my items Anybody knows how to fix this i restarted my xbox cleared my cache ect it still didnt work

:)

SOARING TIGER44, Jul 23, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

gamestop activation code

Hello @SOARING TIGER44!

Apologies that you are facing this issues. Since you the code is already redeemed on your account, please try reinstalling COD and check your items again. However, if you still cannot locate them, the please try to get in touch with GameStop again to double check your situation.
  3. SynfulXanatos Win User

Xbox error codes 80122725 and 80153018

Hey guys, so I had to talk to Microsoft for a while and they had me go to Gamestop with my receipt and a reference code from Microsoft. Gamestop called up Microsoft and verified they sold them and Xbox said they hadn't been activated. After about 45 minutes,
    they squared everything away by deactivating the codes I was given and they gave me 2 new codes. The error codes meant they weren't activated, in case you were wondering.
  4. Rii-C6612357-0DB7-45 Win User

Next Xbox

Or maybe when you buy a game at gamestop, or what ever for the new xbox. They give you a code that will be active at that day? That would be epic.
  5. DeathsColdDark Win User

Player Card Code

i was able to activate all of my stuff i got from gamestop and my harden edition codes without any problems
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

Battlefield 4 premium

Hey there Reaper,

Many codes are sold to the retailer and then activated at the time of purchase, which is why you are getting redirected to Gamestop to make sure they have actually activated the codes that they are giving you.

It will really help us to know what the full error code/message you get when you try to redeem the code so we can investigate further.
Thema:

gamestop activation code

1. gamestop activation code - Similar Threads - gamestop activation code

2. Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store: Can you return a controller to Microsoft if bought from a gamestop store 7e7a4d81-d005-4014-aaf5-858726ea4c03
  3. I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought the Xbox live Cos $460 at gamestop. And I can't get to work on my t. V. Can you...: I bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t vI bought an Xbox live called at gamestop for $60. Can you help me set it up on my t? V?...
  4. Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot use gift card for minecoins purchased through GameStop. How can I redeem?: I bought a Minecraft minecoins gift card through GameStop. When I try to redeem the code, it says it’s either already redeemed or invalid. I called GameStop who advised I reach out here. I am...
  5. Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe From Gamestop and Activation Key Does...: Purchased a copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe from GameStop as a gift for my son. Attempted to download the the product from Steam. Upon trying to enter the activation key received...
  6. GameStop

in XBoX on Windows
    GameStop: GameStop tells customers to buy a warranty on Xbox controllers even though you get one automatically with Microsoft then they say it’s better with them because you can return it, that Microsoft...
  7. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought 200,000 twice from my local GameStop and the locker codes aren’t working for my...: I brought NBA2k24 VC 200,000 twice at my local GameStop, I went to put both locker codes and they don’t work, it’s saying it’s invalid. I’ve tried over 30 times, closed my games over 30 times and...
  10. GameStop purchased VC online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameStop purchased VC online: I bought 200,000 VC online this morning thru GameStop online. Upon receipt of the locker code, I input the code and got a message stating that the code was invalid. I still have the receipt from...