Gamesharing

Discus and support Gamesharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried gamesharing with a friend on MW2, it didn’t let him play it still and then i tried playing it on my account and now i can’t even play it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emilio Nunez1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Gamesharing

I tried gamesharing with a friend on MW2, it didn’t let him play it still and then i tried playing it on my account and now i can’t even play it and it’s saying i have to buy the game again now.

:)

Emilio Nunez1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  3. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

5. Soyabean15 Win User

Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection?

Just came back to say does it reset gameshare?

Because I use gameshare and have no more left.
  6. the emrald hawk Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
Thema:

Gamesharing

1. Gamesharing - Similar Threads - Gamesharing

2. Gameshare and Xbox home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare and Xbox home: Me and my brother gameshare on Xbox however recently it has been automatically removing his account as my home xbox we can't fix it anymore due to all the switches finishing and he says me and him...
  3. I have gameshares with a friend then removed my account will that friend still be able to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have gameshares with a friend then removed my account will that friend still be able to...: I had logged into my brothers xbox so he could use my gold and play my games, I then gameshared with my friend as well then removed my account from my friends xbox will it affect my brother? And...
  4. gameshare xbox x digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gameshare xbox x digital code: Im buying a digital copy of fifa 23 for my nephew from a legit source ( online store). I hope to gift at xmas. Question.. Can he gameshare this game even if not purchased from his microsoft...
  5. Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Me and my friend are gamesharing and we cannot play ANY games together on gamepass.: also bought him a game which he downloaded and we couldnt play that game either, whats going on??? 7c451a7f-840b-4e80-b8a6-91adb9bdeaf3
  6. gamesharing gamepass ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gamesharing gamepass ultimate not working: So I just bought the series s and my friend had the Xbox one and we decided to gameshare since he has gamepass ultimate we did all the steps I end up getting access to the gamepass ultimate games...
  7. Why does my gameshareing not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gameshareing not work?: I just started to GameShare with a friend, who has gamepass ultimate. I try to hop onto a game that is an online game, it keeps bringing me to a page that says "choose a plan" and it keeps doing...
  8. how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home...

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i stop gamesharing with someone i am no longer friends with when i have no more home...: i would prefer if he wasn’t using the games i paid for because i am no longer friends with him and he definitely won’t delete my account or remove it as his home xbox account, i would appreciate...
  9. Content not available on gameshare after refund on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content not available on gameshare after refund on my account: Hi all, After some advice, I purchased the special edition of elder Scrolls with all the collectors content, had some issues with it and got a refund. Long story short the same pack went on...
  10. Gameshare not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gameshare not working: About a year ago we upgraded our xbox one with a series x and we put our main account on the series x, and a new one on the xbox one so I could play online with my brother via gameshare. Yesterday...