Gameshare

Discus and support Gameshare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; If I have a. family member sign into my profile and sets it as their home, can we play each others games withoout me doing. the same on their profile?.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ErikBlairZM, Oct 14, 2017.

1. ErikBlairZM
    ErikBlairZM Guest

Gameshare

If I have a. family member sign into my profile and sets it as their home, can we play each others games withoout me doing. the same on their profile?.

:)

ErikBlairZM, Oct 14, 2017
  2. Gameshare

hmu if u wanna gameshare with me my gamer tag is I will gameshare back

AOS despicable2, Oct 14, 2017
  3. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)

SLB4EVERPT, Oct 14, 2017
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Gameshare

M3tal Daz3, Oct 14, 2017
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  6. GreyStormGaming Win User

Game sharing

Gamesharing with strangers is a MISTAKE, you might get scammed and lose access to your account, you also might get banned when you gameshare with people from different countries, Gamesharing is meant to be with friends and family.
  7. T3chnlgydude Win User

How do I set up gold to work across two consoles in same household

8. Soyabean15 Win User

Can an xbox series s remember more than one connection?

Just came back to say does it reset gameshare?

Because I use gameshare and have no more left.
  9. the emrald hawk Win User

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
Thema:

Gameshare

1. Gameshare - Similar Threads - Gameshare

2. Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, i gameshare with my friend. and as of recently, i no longer get their gamepass pr ea...: Hello, My friend has gamepass and we are gamesharing but i dont get his gamepass anymore? what do i do to fix this. 73d5bd55-3564-488a-b121-4a0b184a5996
  3. Audio troubles with friend I Gameshare with

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio troubles with friend I Gameshare with: My friend who I Gameshare with, says that my audio is super quiet in Xbox party chat, even in game chat. He's reset his Xbox, tried different mics, checked all audio settings, etc. And nothing...
  4. Gamesharing Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition?: If I gameshare a pre-ordered deluxe edition game (Hogwarts legacy), will the other person get the perks too? 72 hrs early access, onyx hippogriff etc? f3efdd7e-2154-4b4a-8b49-0d713e750bda
  5. I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the...: I want to know if i buy hogwarts legacy delux that with gamesharing my partner can have the preorder extras and the 72 hour early acces cb531040-d28c-46a5-9c8e-1c7cb69e71d6
  6. What happens if I gameshare without live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I gameshare without live: If I gameshare with my brother and I don’t have live but he does, does he also loose his live? e79fa062-8c02-4de8-bb4c-b0e03816754f
  7. Gamepass Gamesharing Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass Gamesharing Problem: I do not have game pass on my account. So I put my brothers account as my home xbox to get gamepass from him. I have my home xbox as his account and its still not letting me play any game pass...
  8. gameshare not working on newest alpha build.

in XboX Insiders
    gameshare not working on newest alpha build.: I keep getting the "The person who owns this game needs to be signed in." Error even though I bought the game. Anybody else get this issue? submitted by /u/it0xin [link] [comments]
  9. Can I get one more gameshare?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get one more gameshare?: I accidentally used a gameshare and ran out and I’m looking to get another gameshare 2bf99215-95ca-4a23-819e-9801e0e588d0
  10. Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help unbanning my account because someone that I was gamesharing texted people the n...: Can someone please help me get my Xbox account un perm banned cause I can’t even play anything really sucks I was game sharing with someone and trusted them but then I found out they sent like 5...