Gameshare not working

Discus and support Gameshare not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; About a year ago we upgraded our xbox one with a series x and we put our main account on the series x, and a new one on the xbox one so I could play... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MacLegend, Nov 20, 2022.

1. MacLegend
    MacLegend Guest

Gameshare not working

About a year ago we upgraded our xbox one with a series x and we put our main account on the series x, and a new one on the xbox one so I could play online with my brother via gameshare. Yesterday we replaced the xbox one with a series s. We logged in with our main account, made it the parent xbox, and then logged in my brothers account to use gameshare. He was able to download the games I had bought, but when we tried to play them together it told us we had to sign out of the other console. Is there a fix anyone knows?

:)

MacLegend, Nov 20, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

shadowkeep

I believe when it comes to destiny 2 gamesharing wont work as its linked to the account it first launches on
    Gamesharing does work on Destiny 2. It's only the preorder bonuses that do not work with the gamesharing as they are for the person that preorders/bought the game.
  3. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Can two of my friends gameshare with me at the same time?

I'm not asking anyone to gameshare with me, I am asking if two of my friends can gameshare with me
    You can only with one ( gameshare only works between 2 consoles)
  4. ReAcTiOnEX Win User

Gameshareing

Why is it now that in order for the gamesharing to work for me, I have to have both my gamertag and my gameshare partner/friend signed in? Thanks.
  5. WebbiestFool05 Win User

Set home Xbox limits

You know gameshare only work on one console per switch right so if one console is gamesharing i dont see how that is abusing
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gamesharing not working?

For this issue you would need to contact xbox support: (800) 469-9269 if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

Gameshare not working

1. Gameshare not working - Similar Threads - Gameshare working

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  4. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  5. Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?: Even after Release l cant play it. Gamesharing with my son. Please help? df7f63c3-544c-4c3e-a4cf-d875ddf068fb
  6. Will gameshare work for mw3 at launch just wondering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will gameshare work for mw3 at launch just wondering?: People are saying gamesharing wont work for mw3 at lauch and im wondering if thats true or not? 27940478-666e-48e0-b7a1-8eb601216d68
  7. Gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working: My friend recently bought the new cod and game shared it to me but when I go to my game it isn’t there, what’s even more weird is that when I go into Microsoft store it tell me I need to buy it...
  8. GameShare not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameShare not working: Hey two of my friends have been having this GameShare problem for quite some time where it says there gamesharing but they both have to pay the subscriptions separately and they don't really got...
  9. How does gamesharing work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does gamesharing work?: Me and my friend are planning to screen share to have access to eachothers games. The question in particular is that i do not have live and he does. If he makes my account the home xbox does that...
  10. Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?: My friend is gamesharing with me and i can play every game that he shared with my for free except for NBA 2k23. For some reason, it wants me to download 2k for the full price despite my friend...