gameshare not working on newest alpha build.

Discus and support gameshare not working on newest alpha build. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I keep getting the "The person who owns this game needs to be signed in." Error even though I bought the game. Anybody else get this issue? submitted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/it0xin, Jan 10, 2023.

1. /u/it0xin
    /u/it0xin Guest

I keep getting the "The person who owns this game needs to be signed in." Error even though I bought the game. Anybody else get this issue?

submitted by /u/it0xin
    [link] [comments]

/u/it0xin, Jan 10, 2023
  2. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

Try a power cycle. I am in the Alpha skip ahead ring and can capture Anthem fine. However there is also the possibility that the game itself has an issue. I know there was an update today. You should ensure you are on the newest build of anthem
  3. Brian Hankey Win User

Flight Simulator Error at Launch

I just looked and I am getting this issue. Funny thing is that I never got these problems when I was in the Alpha. I am currently on 19042.450 (20H2) - so not even the newest build that is being reported here.

Looking forward to getting this one licked.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox One Gamechat

Fill out a detailed report, giving make and model of headset you use and send it to the development team.

I am in Alpha Skip ahead and sometimes get these issues. You could try backing out of the Insider program, to a public build and seeing if things work.

Remember Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead are the cutting edge OS builds and can be full of bugs.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

MW3 first gameplay footage

And this is just the alpha build.
  6. IRB Win User

Xbox one no sound on all games but can hear xbox noises such as maneuvering and chatting in parties

Hi

Are you on the Insider Alpha skip ahead builds? If so it is a known issue they are working on fixing.

If not, try the reset as suggested and hopefully that will fix it.
Thema:

1. gameshare not working on newest alpha build. - Similar Threads - gameshare working newest

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  4. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  5. Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know is gamesharing cod mw3 working?: Even after Release l cant play it. Gamesharing with my son. Please help? df7f63c3-544c-4c3e-a4cf-d875ddf068fb
  6. Will gameshare work for mw3 at launch just wondering?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will gameshare work for mw3 at launch just wondering?: People are saying gamesharing wont work for mw3 at lauch and im wondering if thats true or not? 27940478-666e-48e0-b7a1-8eb601216d68
  7. Gameshare not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare not working: My friend recently bought the new cod and game shared it to me but when I go to my game it isn’t there, what’s even more weird is that when I go into Microsoft store it tell me I need to buy it...
  8. GameShare not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    GameShare not working: Hey two of my friends have been having this GameShare problem for quite some time where it says there gamesharing but they both have to pay the subscriptions separately and they don't really got...
  9. How does gamesharing work?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How does gamesharing work?: Me and my friend are planning to screen share to have access to eachothers games. The question in particular is that i do not have live and he does. If he makes my account the home xbox does that...
  10. Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my gameshare not work for NBA 2k23?: My friend is gamesharing with me and i can play every game that he shared with my for free except for NBA 2k23. For some reason, it wants me to download 2k for the full price despite my friend...