Gameshare/Membership

Discus and support Gameshare/Membership in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new Xbox to share live with my new and old. On my old Xbox I signed into my main account with the gold membership and made it the home. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jojo Mata, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Jojo Mata
    Jojo Mata Guest

Gameshare/Membership

I bought a new Xbox to share live with my new and old. On my old Xbox I signed into my main account with the gold membership and made it the home. But when my girlfriend gets on her account on that Xbox and goes to play online it says she needs membership why is that ? If my account is the home ?

:)

Jojo Mata, Feb 7, 2023
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Trying to install game from pc to pc and xbox one s

Are you gamesharing with someone else? Is the membership purchased under your account?
  3. Jojo Mata Win User

Gameshare/Membership

I just tried it again and it works now ! Thank you so much for your time!
  4. Jojo Mata Win User

Gameshare/Membership

can someone please help me out I would really appreciate it
  5. Jojo Mata Win User

Gameshare/Membership

Glad you could also! Hope you have an amazing year !
  6. Jojo Mata Win User

Gameshare/Membership

Hello yes it says it is still active and I’ve already tried powering down the Xbox and even unplugging the man power cable for 20 seconds
Thema:

Gameshare/Membership

1. Gameshare/Membership - Similar Threads - Gameshare Membership

2. I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had gameshared with a friend earlier today and my own Xbox got removed from home when It...: So I've been dealing with my Xbox having a constant removal on my home on my Xbox whenever I game share with my two friends and it keeps on removing itself when it's activated and just bugs the...
  3. GameSharing with another person

in XBoX on Windows
    GameSharing with another person: So my friend is trying to game share with me so I can play call of duty black ops Cold War with them online so they added my account to their Xbox for them to make my account on their home Xbox...
  4. gameshare not working

in XBoX on Windows
    gameshare not working: my girlfriend is trying to gameshare me binding of isaac and when I login to her account on my xbox it says she doesn't own the game, however she does, is there anyway to fix this?...
  5. GameSharing gamepass issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GameSharing gamepass issue: My brother got Xbox gamepass ultimate and he is also game sharing with me but when I try to play online it keeps telling me to get gamepass. 76388427-90f2-4cb0-830f-c2b431f51543
  6. Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamesharing but cant access multiplayer: I'm game sharing with a friend that has gamepass ultimate but I can't access any online privileges how do I fix this 75aef79d-2b0b-4bac-9efc-b5b446998e0f
  7. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  8. Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamesharing Modern Warfare 3 and Vault edition upgrade: I game share with my brother and he bought MW3 game and I have access to the game but I bought the vault upgrade and I didn't get anything would I need to have bought the base game myself in order...
  9. Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 keeps telling me to buy gold when i am already gamesharing with someone who has...: I actually bought cod mw3 for a friend and it keeps telling him that he needs gold, now he is gamesharing with someone who already has gamepass ultimate which i believe includes gold. What can he...
  10. How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up...: How do I gameshare once I add my brother account onto my Xbox his games aren’t popping up it like it’s keeping my Xbox account as the home Xbox even though I change it to his...