Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem

Discus and support Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello My friend redeemed the Gamescore Super Deal code at amazon and i haven´t become the download code for Forza Horizon 2 need help with this... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FreaKx Hunt3r, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem

hello My friend redeemed the Gamescore Super Deal code at amazon and i haven´t become the download code for Forza Horizon 2

need help with this problem

Best regards

:)

FreaKx Hunt3r, Feb 1, 2016
  2. Forza horizon 2 download code

Hallo, mein freund hat den Gamerscore Super Deal code bei amazon eingelöst und ich habe den download code für forza horizon 2 nicht enthalten bitte um rückmeldung

[Translation]

Hello, my friend has the Gamerscore
    Superdeal code Amazon redeemed
    and I have the download code for Forza Horizon 2
    not ask for feedback

FreaKx Hunt3r, Feb 1, 2016
  3. Lenny219
    Lenny219 Guest
    Gamerscore Superdeal / DL Code für Forza Horizon 2 nicht erhalten

Ich habe an dem Gamerscore Superdeal im Dezember teilgenommen.

Mein Code wurde eingelöst und laut dem Deal hätte ich das spiel Forza Horizon 2 via Emal, bis ende Januar, als download code erhalten sollen.

Der Support hat mich auf das Forum weitergeleitet, wie kann ich das Problem lösen ?

[Translation: I participated in the
    Gamerscore Super Deal in December.

My code has been redeemed and, according to the
    deal was I supposed to get the game
    Forza Horizon 2 via Emal, by the end of
    January, when a download code.

The support has forwarded
    me to the forum, how can I solve the problem?]

Lenny219, Feb 1, 2016
  4. Mulando
    Mulando Guest

Well, didn't get mine, too.

But in the mail it is 30 days after the promotion (3/1 + 30 days = ~2nd/3rd feb)

... well at the last gamescore super deal I got a 20€ code (instead of ori) after ~2-3 month. So, try to be patient.

@support

I already own Forza Horizon 2. Is there a way to get another game, else my friend is more than willing to get the code Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem :)

Mulando, Feb 1, 2016
  5. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Hey guys!

Since this is a promotion that is specifically running in Germany that we're currently unable to assist with, you will need to reach out to your local phone support team through our Contact
    Us
    page to report any issues regarding this specific promotion.

If the phone support team is unable to assist, please private message me the reference number you are provided. To private message me, click the little envelope below this post.

Thanks!

Mister Beep, Feb 2, 2016
  6. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there Mulando.

Please be sure to follow the steps Mister Beep provided above. This particular promotion is best to reach out to phone support about. Thanks for your patience!

Mister Maka, Feb 3, 2016
  7. Mulando
    Mulando Guest
    Well, just like I wrote, we just have to wait a little bit longer. Code arrived yesterday (3rd feb).

Mulando, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Hey guys!

Since this is a promotion that is specifically running in Germany that we're currently unable to assist with, you will need to reach out to your local phone support team through our Contact
    Us
    page to report any issues regarding this specific promotion.

If the phone support team is unable to assist, please private message me the reference number you are provided. To private message me, click the little envelope below this post.

Thanks!
  9. Mulando Win User

Well, just like I wrote, we just have to wait a little bit longer. Code arrived yesterday (3rd feb).
  10. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Mulando.

Please be sure to follow the steps Mister Beep provided above. This particular promotion is best to reach out to phone support about. Thanks for your patience!
  11. Mulando Win User

Well, didn't get mine, too.

But in the mail it is 30 days after the promotion (3/1 + 30 days = ~2nd/3rd feb)

... well at the last gamescore super deal I got a 20€ code (instead of ori) after ~2-3 month. So, try to be patient.

@support

I already own Forza Horizon 2. Is there a way to get another game, else my friend is more than willing to get the code :)
  12. lI Sheekz Il Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Code

Durch die Aktion im Dezember (Gamerscore Super Deal), Habe ich ein Rabattcode bekommen, den ich am Freund weiter geleitet habe. Habe bis heute kein code für forza Horizon 2 bekommen.

Mit freundlichen Gruß

Sascha

[Translation]

By taking action in December (Gamerscore
    Super Deal), I get a discount
    code that I have passed further
    on a friend. Got 2 to date, no
    code for Forza Horizon.

With friendly greetings

Sascha
Thema:

1. Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem - Similar Threads - Gamescore Super Deal

2. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  3. Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S super slow and nothing loads properly: My Series S won't load the dashboard properly, it's says connect to Xbox network but won't run a network test to see if it's connected, the network test gets stuck in an infinite loop. Can't do a...
  4. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  5. Archievements not sincronized on gamescore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Archievements not sincronized on gamescore: Hello there . Today early o got about 2600 goints on 3 updated games wo got New gpoint . I got 2600 g points but ok mondly score was not updated .. Why is gehting xbox Service to worse ??...
  6. Is there a bug with the gamescore leaderboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a bug with the gamescore leaderboard: Is there a bug with the gamerscore leaderboard as over last few days i have unlocked achievements and they have pop on the screen but my gamerscore on leaderboard is still at 0 for the month....
  7. my pc is acting super weird for some reasons

in XBoX on Consoles
    my pc is acting super weird for some reasons: hi im currently using WINDOWS 10 and i am not sure but something is really going wrong with my PC i dont know why im getting weird audio buzzing sounds from my audio outut devices whenever i play...
  8. Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has super slow internet speed, help?: Hi, I just got an Xbox series X and it’s been nothing but frustrating. The internet is a very slow 10-30 mbps, regardless whether I plug it via cable, wifi, 2.4 or 5ghz. I tried resetting the...
  9. My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My FH5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC is purchased but not loading in. What do I do?: Hi, I purchased the new Forza Horizon 5 Super Speed Car Pack DLC on Xbox One S. It’s purchased but not appearing in game. What do I do? 3133df08-fa62-4986-ab6f-73d1347d9491
  10. Can Xbox delete gamescore from modded games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Xbox delete gamescore from modded games?: Somebody somehow got access to my xbox live account, and modded gamerscore on 3 games i had history on. then ironically i got banned by true achievements the next day. I’ve been using...