Games

Discus and support Games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I had just recently received an update on the Xbox 360 marketplace, and it seems that Xbox is delisting games because of expired licences. I was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandon kratzer1, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Games

So I had just recently received an update on the Xbox 360 marketplace, and it seems that Xbox is delisting games because of expired licences. I was saving up to buy a digital copy (because the I couldn't find any disc copy anywhere that wasn't grossly overpriced for a used copy) of Call of Duty: Ghosts, until I found that it was being delisted and I don't have and won't have all the money I need to purchase it by the deadline (February 7?) and I don't have an Xbox one to play it on.

:)

brandon kratzer1, Feb 4, 2023
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Games

1. Games - Similar Threads - Games

2. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  3. Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2): Hi, My game has been crashing more & more lately and I've been trying to figure out whether it is a problem with my hardware or a problem with the game itself. I have tried multiple fixes and...
  4. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  5. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  6. I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have been experiencing intermittent issues trying to record games on my Xbox Series X....: This is a drive I’ve used with my Xbox for months and never had an issue. The external drive is formatted properly (NTFS) and should be in full compliance for use with Xbox. When I begin...
  7. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  8. What happened to Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to Friends In Game?: Don’t tell me they replaced it with Happening Now I want to play games my friends are playing, not join a party submitted by /u/NaturalPreference445 [link] [comments]
  9. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  10. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...