Games XS

Discus and support Games XS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Games performance XS I dont know what modes resolution or fps have every game ticket XS. Principaly xbox series S you cant see Performance in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JODOVALO, Jul 1, 2022.

  1. JODOVALO
    JODOVALO Guest

    Games XS


    Games performance XS I dont know what modes resolution or fps have every game ticket XS. Principaly xbox series S you cant see

    Performance in microsoft store only you see performance xbox series X. There is a game disc with only log Series X for example I think The Quarry . Terror adventure. Xbox Series S must to have well writen quality performance in store or thirds partys firmware is the same xbox one fat, low resolution, low fps and ready to play it? The games xbox series S you pay the same that games xbox series X. Whats the matter, 1440p 60 fps is imposible for Xbox Series S, only 1080p 30fps, or 720p 60fps, some games as dying light 2 no hdr , no raytracing. Microsoft must to send packs to show thirds party what to doing games series S, because if its only low performance,oh my god.........70e games series S= 70e games Series X. Its a joke .

    :)
     
    JODOVALO, Jul 1, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Games XS

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today mate

    Unfortunately some developers don't optimize very well the games, this is why in some cases the performance and quality is not the same if we compare it with titles like Forza Horizon 5 or flight simulator.

    As this generation started recently, is usual see things like that. Due to developers also launch Xbox One titles with X/S titles for the same game

    But I think, when developers starts launching only Xbox X/S games they're going to use resources available to give us the best performance and quality balance

    At the moment there is no much that we can do.
    If you're doubtful about a game, try looking a review or a performance test, in that way you're going to know if it worth for you or not
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Will nba 2k23 for Xbox one work on xbox series x?

  4. jeremy hunter1 Win User

    Xbox series x suddenly crashing when playing different games

    More info on this, so persona tactics and slime rancher 2 are only two XS games that don’t freeze and system shut down. These don’t run in HDR, can check with tv remote. Xbox one versions of games, not the XS version can run in HDR on my new X. Tina wonderlands and nba 2k23. But an enhanced game like AC origins that shows XS on cover freezes? So next will try XS game with 4k first then HDR turned off and see. Just bought 11-20 from online bundle deal can’t exchange only return. Don’t wanna give up. Hopefully new update fixes fingers crossed
  5. Default_570 Win User
  6. LeeHouck Win User

    Games crashing back to the Xbox Dashboard

    Nope didn't work, did all that even did a rest that removed every thing then redownloaded the games and still no go with the XS games
Thema:

Games XS

Loading...
  1. Games XS - Similar Threads - Games

  2. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  3. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  4. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  5. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  6. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  7. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  8. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  9. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  10. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...