Games wont open when i try to play.

Discus and support Games wont open when i try to play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to play a game it wont open on my xbox series s. Ive reset it 0637fad9-07f5-4436-ab0b-63f0cd505769 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brenda rossignol, Dec 17, 2022.

1. Games wont open when i try to play.

When i try to play a game it wont open on my xbox series s. Ive reset it

:)

brenda rossignol, Dec 17, 2022
  2. brenda rossignol Win User

My sons account wont even let him sign in
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Are you getting an error message or error code?

Also, do you have an external hard drive plugged into your console or an expansion card?
  4. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate you letting me know. Please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. Ocg1990 Win User

Disk Sensor Broken??

it will open when i do that and it opens and closes from the home screen and there is no error it just wont open if i try and use the sensor
  6. Nathandaniel2 Win User

Updates

I've been trying to get ahold of support but I cant it's my son's 360 and it won't work it wont even play games the door doesn't open itself it wont update what do I do?
Thema:

1. Games wont open when i try to play. - Similar Threads - Games wont open

2. My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wont open games I downloaded and I just bought it: I tried opening 2k24 that I got off gamepass and the screen goes grey then brings me back to Home Screen does the same thing with Spotify but all the apps that came downloaded work fine...
  3. Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party chat wont work unless game bar overlay is actively open: need a fix asap, tryna play games and party wont work, ive tried everything i can find and nothing has worked. i just need a simple fix for windows 11 home version, i cannot access background apps...
  4. Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open

in XBoX on Windows
    Everything is suddenly laggy and some games wont open: Yesterday when I was playing games, everything was fine and was running smoothly but since this morning games has gotten very laggy gaining from 5 to15 fps. I've looked up many tutorials and ask...
  5. Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud: I recently got an xbox series S and I was transferring games from it from the xbox 1s and I tried to open a game and its telling me I have to get an xbox gamepass subscription to play it??? I've...
  6. Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont open after I transferred it over the cloud: I recently got an xbox series S and I was transferring games from it from the xbox 1s and I tried to open a game and its telling me I have to get an xbox gamepass subscription to play it??? I've...
  7. Game wont open/crashes every time + Game Save info missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont open/crashes every time + Game Save info missing: I was told to contact here for help Info on the issue, what Ive done and previous help can be found here https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/431641 __________ Game wont...
  8. game pass games wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass games wont open: I tried playing gang beast and no mans sky and every time I open them it brings up that its not available for my account then proceeds to tell me to sign in and I'm already am so what can i do???...
  9. Certain Game pass games wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Game pass games wont open: So recently One Piece Pirate warrior 4 was introduced in X box game pass on 8/12/21. So i bought the ultimate membership for this certain game and it wasn't showing in my console so i remotely...
  10. Games downloaded via game pass wont open(PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games downloaded via game pass wont open(PC): For days now I've tried every possible solution relating to my problem that I've found and nothing has worked. Any time I try to launch a game i downloaded via game pass using my desktop...