Games with more than 4 players

Discus and support Games with more than 4 players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can somebody please tell me which xbox one games can have 5 players? TIA! de7e0e31-f23e-491b-a656-88a10de6614e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WoodenTugboat24, Dec 3, 2017.

  1. Games with more than 4 players


    Can somebody please tell me which xbox one games can have 5 players?

    TIA!

    :)
     
    WoodenTugboat24, Dec 3, 2017
    #1
  2. KnowleDg
    KnowleDg Guest
    DLC in July

    Will this also add a 2 more players to each Team or what? instead of 3-3 vs 3-3 4-4 vs 4-4??? That would be kewl since i have more than 6 people on at one time on this game.
     
    KnowleDg, Dec 3, 2017
    #2
  3. [LOCKED] CAN 2 PEOPLE PLAY XBOX LIVE AT THE SAME TIME

    the most you can have is as many as the console will allow. 4 players can play online with 4 separate accounts if there were more people wanting to play on there own. but more than 2 cannot play campaign on one xbox together.
     
    Mister Carebear, Dec 3, 2017
    #3
  4. AWX Dream1
    AWX Dream1 Guest

    Games with more than 4 players

    AWX Dream1, Dec 3, 2017
    #4
  5. AWX Dream1 Win User

    Games with more than 4 players

  6. KnowleDg Win User

    DLC in July

    Will this also add a 2 more players to each Team or what? instead of 3-3 vs 3-3 4-4 vs 4-4??? That would be kewl since i have more than 6 people on at one time on this game.
  7. Xo Dark Wolf oX Win User

    More Than 4 Mates

    This is an issue I will have and sooner or later friends will just get annoyed at it, you should be able to populate a whole team in my opinion.
  8. PROV3N Win User

    More Than 4 Mates

    I was wondering....when you form a squad prior to the match...once the match launches....are you and your friends actaully still in the same squad. Fighting the good fight on the same team? I only ask because I don't think once in the beta our formed squad
    actaully made it into the game as a squad. We always ended up on different teams. Thank you.
  9. vibroluxor Win User

    Would it have been possible...

    Operation Flashpoint did it pretty well, and it would work here too. How about 4 squads of 4 players, one role each per squad. There. There would never be more than 4 of any one type of player. The "extra" squad would give players some choice.
Thema:

Games with more than 4 players

Loading...
  1. Games with more than 4 players - Similar Threads - Games more players

  2. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  3. do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?

    in XboX Insiders
    do games with langulage region restrict get more langulage options after convert to digital ?: Not high enough level to participate in this new feture, just wanna know if a game listed A B C D E language options on the digital version, but the disk I got only allow A&B language, do I get...
  4. More games with explicit content

    in XboX Insiders
    More games with explicit content: Should add more cloud games with explicit + sexual content that the lady wouldn’t know about submitted by /u/DragonfruitChance193 [link] [comments]
  5. When will more microsoft games come to Playstation

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will more microsoft games come to Playstation: As a playststion player, Im very disappointed with the games Sony has brought us. I do not want to spend 500+ dollars on a band new Xbox to get their games. Recently, Microsoft has brought us...
  6. How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not allowed...: I’m on Minecraft Xbox 360 edition and when I try to join mini games I get sent you cannot join or host public games as one or more players are not aallowed to play multiplayer games on Xbox live...
  7. Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players: When me and my friends play with 2 players games like crusader kings and football manager everything is fine but when we play on the same games with 3 or more they crash every 10-20 minutes. I...
  8. Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games from xbox app crash for my friends when we play with 3 or more players: When me and my friends play with 2 players games like crusader kings and football manager everything is fine but when we play on the same games with 3 or more they crash every 10-20 minutes. I...
  9. I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally deleted my player try delete players I'm not using to have more saved game...: Please I accidentally deleted my player try deleting other players... I just vc I spent on him since y'all can't make him back where I deleted him at 82 or 83 overall thank y'all...
  10. customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story.: customer request make more shooter games like battlefield with 50 player co-op game with story. dc274d57-3b5d-4eff-a173-da9feab8ebcc