Games with Gold対象のゲームを受け取れない

Discus and support Games with Gold対象のゲームを受け取れない in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Games with Goldの対象となっているXbox 360ゲー を、ブラウザ上でもXbox One X上でも受け取ることが出来ません。 「お使いのアカウントでは、Xbox.com でこの購入をすることはできません。Xbox で決済をしてく さい。」と表示されてしまいます。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tokumamom, Nov 17, 2017.

  1. Tokumamom
    Tokumamom Guest

    Games with Gold対象のゲームを受け取れない


    Games with Goldの対象となっているXbox 360ゲー を、ブラウザ上でもXbox One X上でも受け取ることが出来ません。

    「お使いのアカウントでは、Xbox.com でこの購入をすることはできません。Xbox で決済をしてく さい。」と表示されてしまいます。

    どうすればよいでしょうか。

    :)
     
    Tokumamom, Nov 17, 2017
    #1
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    リワードクレジットが消えました

    こんにちは、

    このフォーラ は、Xbox Live Rewardsの問題のみを対象としています。 あなたはXbox Live Rewardsのメンバーではないので、Microsoft Rewardsと混同している可能性があります。 あなたはカナダのXbox Live Rewards会員として登録しています。 カナダの地域は、10月の時点でプログラ から移行されました。 私たちはMIcrosoft Rewardsの問題は扱いません。 Microsoft Rewardsサイトからサポートチー に連絡して支援を受ける必要があります。
     
    XBLRewards8, Nov 17, 2017
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

    リワードクレジットが消えました

    こんにちは、

    このフォーラ は、Xbox Live Rewardsの問題のみを対象としています。 あなたはXbox Live Rewardsのメンバーではないので、Microsoft Rewardsと混同している可能性があります。 あなたはカナダのXbox Live Rewards会員として登録しています。 カナダの地域は、10月の時点でプログラ から移行されました。 私たちはMIcrosoft Rewardsの問題は扱いません。 Microsoft Rewardsサイトからサポートチー に連絡して支援を受ける必要があります。
  4. タイムハッピï¼ Win User

    windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

    ビデオカードやそのデバイスドライバが機能要件を満たしていないためです。dxdiagコマンドを実行して、[ディスプレイ]タブにある[ドライバー]の[機能レベル]を確認してく さい。機能レベルで11以上をサポートしていなければ、録画できないのが普通です。
    10でした。

    その機能レベルというものは上げられたりできないのでしょうか。?

    無理です・・

    デバイス(GPU)を交換するしかないです

    ※iGPUなら買い替えを検討

    ※昔は、directxを更新すれば可能でしたが

    今はデバイスが対応していないと

    最新のdirectx機能は使えません
  5. 近藤 茂 Win User

    Windows 10 pro でXbox対応ゲーム及びMicrosoftストアゲームで操作が無効になります。

    mimizuku-999 さん、こんにちは。
    マイクロソフト コミュニティへの投稿ありがとうございます。

    ゲー プレイ中に操作が無効になってしまうのですね。

    これは、マルチプレイの時にのみ発生する現象なのでしょうか、それともシングル プレイ中にも発生するでしょうか。

    こちらではゲー の環境が無いため実際の動作は確認できず、「IPV4専用のための受信不具合の症状なのか」についても情 を見つけることはできなかったのですが、一般的なトラブル対処・原 切り分けとして、常駐ソフトなどを読み込まない「クリーン ブート」起動の状態でも同様の現象が起こるかや、アプリの削除・再インストールなどを試してみてはいかがでしょう。

    状況が変わらず他の方からのアドバイスも寄せられない 合は、「Xbox サポート窓口」への問い合わせも検討してみてく さい。
  6. ライオンsz Win User

    GPUの変更の仕方 *Mod Translation: How to change the GPU*

    もし私が東芝ダイナブック型番PT75GWP-BEA2のPCを使い続けた 合、GPUとVRAMを最小要件のものに取り替えれば、私のPCでもHORIZON4を起動できるようになるでしょうか?それともたとえGPUとVRAMを取り替えたとしても、何か別の要 で、最終的には結局Horizon4は起動できないのでしょうか?
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

    日本では達成不可能なミッションが提供されています。

    こんにちはWanimura、

    あなたの地域で現在利用できないゲー がいくつかありますが、このオファーを完了するのに十分なゲー があります。 例えば、Resident Evil、For Honor、Halo Wars 2はすべて日本で入手可能でした。 これらのページはパーソナライズされていないため、Xbox Live Rewards地域全体でこのオファーの対象となるすべてのゲー が表示されます。
Thema:

Games with Gold対象のゲームを受け取れない

Loading...
  1. Games with Gold対象のゲームを受け取れない - Similar Threads - Games Gold対象のゲームを受け取れない

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  6. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  7. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  8. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  9. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  10. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...