games with gold sept. 16, 2016

Discus and support games with gold sept. 16, 2016 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; update the game with gold on xbox and on website! 188cea44-99df-4cf0-8114-559faf8dd3ab Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ME7ALHEAD666, Sep 16, 2016.

1. ME7ALHEAD666
    ME7ALHEAD666 Guest

update the game with gold on xbox and on website!

:)

ME7ALHEAD666, Sep 16, 2016
  2. KriptoPT
    KriptoPT Guest
    KriptoPT, Sep 16, 2016
  3. twr7cx
    twr7cx Guest
    Xbox One console attempting to charge me for Games With Gold

There are four games which I have found I am experiencing this issue with, these are:

Outland (available through Games With Gold promotion on 1 December 2016)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (16 Nov 16)

The Secret of Monkey Island: SE (1 Nov 16)

I Am Alive (16 Oct 16)

twr7cx, Sep 16, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello Me7alhead,

If you search for the game on the console or on Xbox.com, the prices should now reflect that you can download them for free. You can go ahead and do that and start playing.

As for display banners and such, I am sure those will be changed over the course of the day; it's still early morning in Redmond/Pacific Time.

maxen, Sep 16, 2016
  5. maxen Win User

Hello Me7alhead,

If you search for the game on the console or on Xbox.com, the prices should now reflect that you can download them for free. You can go ahead and do that and start playing.

As for display banners and such, I am sure those will be changed over the course of the day; it's still early morning in Redmond/Pacific Time.
  6. KriptoPT Win User

Registered in Xbox Live to get the free game Dirt Showdown but was Charged all the same!!!

7. twr7cx Win User

Xbox One console attempting to charge me for Games With Gold

There are four games which I have found I am experiencing this issue with, these are:

Outland (available through Games With Gold promotion on 1 December 2016)

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (16 Nov 16)

The Secret of Monkey Island: SE (1 Nov 16)

I Am Alive (16 Oct 16)
  8. Kuljack Win User

Previously purchased Xbox Gold game no longer available for free?

I find it odd that it messed up on this one game, as I have been fairly religious in catching all the Games with Gold offers over the last two years, using this same approach.

Download History:

Dead Space™ 4/2/2016

Tales from the Borderlands 3/16/2016

Borderlands 3/16/2016

Supreme Commander 2 3/2/2016

Gears of War 2 2/16/2016

Sacred Citadel 2/8/2016

DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION 1/16/2016

DiRT Showdown 1/1/2016

Sacred 3 12/17/2015

CastleStorm 12/1/2015

Dungeon Siege III 11/16/2015

The Walking Dead: Season Two 10/22/2015

The Walking Dead 10/22/2015

METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES 10/9/2015

Crysis® 3 9/17/2015

Metro: Last Light 8/22/2015

Metro 2033 8/8/2015
  9. Miss Bijoux Win User

Tron: Evolution

Hey, thanks for posting everyone.

Please note that Tron: Evolution will be free under the Games With Gold program from July 16-31, 2016. Make sure to grab it then! :)
Thema:

1. games with gold sept. 16, 2016 - Similar Threads - games gold sept

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  9. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  10. Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sept 2nd Games For Gold Game?: Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Super Time Force the free game for the first half of the month and Crimson Dragon the free game from the last half of August? Shouldn't a new game be available by...