Games with Gold May 2021: Microsoft reveals four new games

Discus and support Games with Gold May 2021: Microsoft reveals four new games in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/raidenfromearth [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/raidenfromearth, Apr 27, 2021.

1. Games with Gold May 2021: Microsoft reveals four new games

/u/raidenfromearth, Apr 27, 2021
  2. BluSwirl Win User

Games with Gold for May revealed.

Yeah, you snooze you lose, because Goth Vampirella already delivered her take on this month's "Garbage With Gold". However, one person's trash is another person's treasure, so... I'll get my coat (and go dumpster diving). :p
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Games with Gold for May revealed.

Sorry I was just looking on a different page and saw two different threads that were the same so apologies.
  4. dying DECOY Win User
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Games with Gold - from 4 to 2 games

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AndreasMarco

Well, as far as I know hasn't been announced to replace the "missing" xbox 360 titles with more Xbox one games.

About the missing video, maybe there is a delay. But you can always find the announcements in the Xbox wire newsletter:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/09/28/new-game...
  6. andreasmarco Win User

Games with Gold - from 4 to 2 games

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this

Well, as far as I know hasn't been announced to replace the "missing" xbox 360 titles with more Xbox one games.

About the missing video, maybe there is a delay. But you can always find the announcements in the Xbox wire newsletter:
    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2021/09/28/new-game...
    The link is for 2021. I find it a bit unfair to cut the cheese....and specially when we dont get real Xbox One titles, but only these cheap indie games...
Thema:

Games with Gold May 2021: Microsoft reveals four new games

1. Games with Gold May 2021: Microsoft reveals four new games - Similar Threads - Games Gold May

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  9. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  10. Xbox Live Gold May Quests 2 Game Downloads Not Counting

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold May Quests 2 Game Downloads Not Counting: Hi, I chatted with somebody from the Xbox Support team and they weren't able to resolve my issue. I've downloaded 2 games from the Games with Gold May lineup (Streets of Rage & Super Mega...