Games with Gold for January announced!

Discus and support Games with Gold for January announced! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Major Nelson's site. The games are: Xbox ONE Killer Instinct: Season 1 Ultra Edition Zheros on Jan 16th Xbox 360 DiRT Showdown Deus Ex:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brandiesel1, Dec 21, 2015.

1. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

On Major Nelson's site.

The games are:

Xbox ONE

Killer Instinct: Season 1 Ultra Edition

Zheros on Jan 16th

Xbox 360

DiRT Showdown

Deus Ex: Human Revolution from Jan 16

:)

brandiesel1, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Hakimch
    Hakimch Guest
    Perdicted the free games for Feb 2014

Dead Island is announced as first free game with gold for Februari

Hakimch, Dec 21, 2015
  3. day one free game download

I think Microsoft announced that the Xbox One beta for Project Spark will launch in January.

Simon McGuirk, Dec 21, 2015
  4. Argontheos
    Argontheos Guest

Pretty cool. I was gonna buy KI S1 earlier this month when it was on sale, glad I didn't now.

Zheros looks kinda fun too. Art design could fit in The Incredibles' universe. =)

Argontheos, Dec 21, 2015
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    So, 2016 starts out meh.

But we get double the games! Meh X 2

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Dec 21, 2015
  6. ..........

Hello everyone Games with Gold for January announced! :)

I have Killer Instinct: season 2 Ultra Edition because the only character that I cared about was Maya Games with Gold for January announced! :)

I don't care about any of the characters from season 1 so I am not going to even bother getting this free Season 1 Ultra Edition.

I don't play Killer Instinct anymore and I uninstalled the game from my HDD (but I kept the save files just in case I get back to it LOL).

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone Games with Gold for January announced! :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Dec 21, 2015
  7. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution is pretty decent, it's a game I gave up too easily and got rid, wouldn't mind another go at it.

DWoodbine, Dec 21, 2015
  8. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

I'm the same Woodbine. I loved it but for whatever reason I didn't finish it. Now I will.

brandiesel1, Dec 21, 2015
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Great game, even better if you do multiple playthroughs using different tactics and routes through the levels, really clever level,design.

John Dowding, Dec 21, 2015
  10. Amazing month imo, love the fact that I get to try KI for the 1st time. I also been enjoying Dirt 3, so I'm stoked to get Dirt Showdown.

MonsterGuy2014, Dec 21, 2015
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    ^^ Don't be,DiRT Showdown is the DiRT game no one talks about,it's an absolute letdown

Daft Badger, Dec 21, 2015
  12. Daft I'll be the judge of that. If I don't end up liking it I will delete it, but I will try it since it is not costing me extra money.

MonsterGuy2014, Dec 21, 2015
  13. DeadFall526
    DeadFall526 Guest

This is the best they can do ? huh.

DeadFall526, Dec 21, 2015
  14. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Not a fan of fighters but pretty cool giving it out to folks who love the genre. Never really heard or played Ex Deus before. What is it about? Is it an action and adventure game?

Auswulf, Dec 25, 2015
  15. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Never heard of Deus Ex ????

It's a FPS/RPG type of game with different ways to approach things set in a Bladerunner type future

You can be stealthy or run in guns blazing & multiple choice answers change how people react to you.

Your character is a kind of cyborg & you upgrade yourself depending on your playstyle although you can upgrade whatever you want if you like.

Great story,great visuals,great game & well worth a play

Daft Badger, Dec 25, 2015
Thema:

1. Games with Gold for January announced! - Similar Threads - Games Gold January

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  9. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  10. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...