Games with gold charging for free games

Discus and support Games with gold charging for free games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Deadpoo74, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Deadpoo74
    Deadpoo74 Guest

My games for gold is trying to charge me for some games it let me download xbox1 games but is trying to charge me for 360 games my payment method is valid and like i said no trouble with xbox1 games just 360 castlevania

:)

Deadpoo74, Aug 19, 2019
  2. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

FREE Games on XBox Live

The free games on gold should be free, no hidden charges. That would be weird if there were any :)
  3. ngocphi Win User

'You have no valid payment options on file.'

For games for gold there is no charge

therefore the balance isnt the issue

games for gold are free for gold members the previous post already answered your question
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Microsoft Store took my money for a "Game with Gold" with active xbox gold subscription.

Hi there,

Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy is indeed a free games with gold and should not have charged you for the game. Essentially it still charges you but only 0$. You will still see the transaction in your order history but for 0$.

Does it let you get any of the other two free games with gold and have you always been able to get the free games with gold? Just attempted to get them and see if it charges you or not, but don't complete anything.

If you game share the subscription you won't have access to the free games, but you say you purchased it a week ago so that game should be free.
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Charged for a free game on gold

Hi

Sorry to hear this has happened. I am pretty sure it is available under Games with Gold until the 15/01/2020.

I would suggest you check out the Request an Xbox digital product refund page and submit a refund
    request citing this is a Games with Gold game.
  6. iMyTie Win User

Charged for a free game on gold

Thanks but already tried the refund request, no actual way to rectify the problem or assured it is fixed, only to await a response which will take 72hours plus up to 5 days for a refund that is if i get a refund?? In the mean time out of pocket with other
    payments due over a free game
Thema:

1. Games with gold charging for free games - Similar Threads - Games gold charging

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox require a gold subscription to pay for a game I already paid for? But the...: I wanted to play rainbow six siege but it said I need to pay for gold. I don’t think this makes sense to make people pay more money to play online games that they are already paying for but the...
  5. Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox telling me to buy a game I own through games for gold: I own dungeon siege 3 from gfg Nov 2015 decided to go back to it and clear it. However it said there was an error and I uninstalled it. Now I can't install unless I purchase it...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. Game pass/live gold issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass/live gold issues: I am being told I need to own game pass to play games I already own via download and hardcopy I just paid for gold last month. This is so frustrating. I've done the resets and what not I found on...
  9. Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox store no longer have options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox...: Alpha Skip-ahead member Xbox Insider: Why does Xbox store no longer have 6 months, 3 months, 1 and 2 yearly membership options for Xbox Game Pass (Core, Gold, Live) and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?...
  10. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...