Games with Gold - Add to Library

Discus and support Games with Gold - Add to Library in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I think that an "Add to Library" button for the free games would be very convenient. Now we have to start the download and then cancel it. For... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrZisiss, Mar 14, 2023.

1. /u/MrZisiss
    /u/MrZisiss Guest

Hello,

I think that an "Add to Library" button for the free games would be very convenient.
    Now we have to start the download and then cancel it. For each game.
    The button will make everything easier....

submitted by /u/MrZisiss
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrZisiss, Mar 14, 2023
  2. humble hero14 Win User

I can't download games with gold X Box One games in the Microsoft store page

Yes, I've gone to the website to download X Box One games to my library, but I cannot.

To clarify again, I don't have an X Box One console so I cannot install it. The message will say I don't have the required device.

I do have a one year gold membership, pre-paid card.

In the past, games with gold can allow me to add an X Box One game to my library even without an X Box One console. If I purchase an X Box One console, my free games with gold games will be in the library.

Now there is no option online to add the X Box One game to add to the account unless I own a X Box One console.

Hopefully, you can help further. If not, thanks for the reply anyways.
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox Live Gold vs. Xbox Game Pass for Console

without Xbox live gold you could not play online!

game pass is a service where you can access to a big game library and each month they add more titles.
  4. NeverGoodMe Win User

Games with Gold deals

My gold is active.

Im on the 360, and building my library. I was able to add, Race the Sun, without any issues.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Why isnt my gold game that I had installed from gold not appearing in my owned games

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Zden, games that are given in Live Gold should appear in the Gold games tab of the Library.

Go to your Xbox menu, then my Games and Apps' Library, and go to the Games with Gold tab.
  6. NeverGoodMe Win User

Games with Gold deals

Yes I have an active gold membership. I get a...

Status code: 807B0190

Im on the 360, and building my library. I can add, Race the Sun, with no problems.
Thema:

1. Games with Gold - Add to Library - Similar Threads - Games Gold Add

2. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  3. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  4. Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot cancel Game Pass Subscription, cannot add new Gold Membership, cannot connect to...: I feel like my XBox Live subscription is stuck in purgatory, no support avenues have led to any help, and I think manual intervention is needed. I tried to cancel my Game Pass Ultimate...
  5. Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't add xbox one games with gold game Tembo the **** Elephant to my list of games I have...: I already have an xbox live gold subscription, but do not have an xbox one.. When I click on the "games with gold" tile, on the home tab on my xbox 360, and then click on Tembo the **** Elephant",...
  6. Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I cancel current ultimate game pass to add 2 years of gold and re-subscribe for the...: Ok bear with me here, it's a complex question. My Gold just renewed this month. I added a 2 week free trial of ultimate game pass, which converted my Gold to Ultimate until Sept 2020. Cool,...
  7. How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get the XBox Gold game of last month I was not able to add to my account due to a...: Last month we had these free games: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11/27/games-with-gold-december-2018/ I was not able to take...
  8. Will free Gold download replace existing game or add-on packs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will free Gold download replace existing game or add-on packs?: I see BattleField is free this month. I would like to download the free version and give away my purchased game to a friend that doesn't have an account. Will I loose my add-ons that I have...
  9. July game with gold is asking to add a credit card before get it free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    July game with gold is asking to add a credit card before get it free: Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE July Game with Gold is requiring adding a credit card, though free. It is stated $0+ tax, and it need me to add a...
  10. Add downloaded game to exceptions list (xbox360/xbox live gold)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Add downloaded game to exceptions list (xbox360/xbox live gold): My son has a few games that I've allowed to be downloaded that exceed the parental controls I have in place. Some are at a higher rating and some are indie (unrated) games. Is there a way to add...