Games Wiped
Discus and support Games Wiped in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just went on my XBOX One and all 37 of my games need down loading again. Anyone else had this. Do i just down load them again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mrc2359, Nov 12, 2021.
Thema:
Games Wiped
Loading...
-
Games Wiped - Similar Threads - Games Wiped
-
Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.
in XboX InsidersBeta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I... -
...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?
in XboX Insiders...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what... -
Can you wipe the data off a physical game disk?
in XBoX Games and AppsCan you wipe the data off a physical game disk?: I am looking to buy a used game disk but i dont know if you can wipe all the progress off it and i dont want another persons save files and stuff on it. It is a 360 game that i plan to play on my... -
All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.
in XBoX on ConsolesAll data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was... -
Xbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox Please Wipe my Cloud Gaming Data: I am playing on the Xbox Gamepass Cloud Gaming Service known as XCloud. I was modding Skyrim then added a mod, then it crashed. I've relaunched it 10 time, and each times it crashes on the menu.... -
My gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?
in XBoX AccessibilityMy gamer score got wiped and I can’t re-download my old games again?: My gamer score got wiped back to zero and I can’t re-download the games that I purchased before on my Xbox profile c63218b3-4126-49b3-acca-d3026f9efc44 -
Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.
in XBoX Games and AppsStarfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures and setting information is preset, but no game data. I... -
Starfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.
in XBoX Games and AppsStarfield - Game froze, restarted game and all memory wiped.: I was streaming Starfield via Cloudgaming on an Xbox One. The game froze and after a couple minutes of waiting, I closed the game and reopened it. Saved game data is no longer present. Pictures... -
Wipe an reload game and saved data
in XBoX on WindowsWipe an reload game and saved data: I think I am having problems with my Xbox One. I would like to wipe/reset my Xbox One, but before I do that, I would like to make sure my saved data for Minecraft Dungeons and Diablo 3 are backed...