games will no longer load

Discus and support games will no longer load in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have been playing games through the Xbox app, then I took a break for about 3 days. I returned to the app and attempted to launch a game, but games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexMcWhinnie, Aug 28, 2019.

1. games will no longer load

I have been playing games through the Xbox app, then I took a break for about 3 days. I returned to the app and attempted to launch a game, but games will not launch, even games I have played already.

I have followed the procedures listed in the FAQ's tried to launch game from start menu, attempted to repair the game through the app settings, and then I uninstalled the game, which was suggested. But after I uninstalled the game, I can no longer install it,
    so great advice.

Navigating this website is a nightmare, I attempted to use the AI chat but none of the prompts took me in the right direction and it eventually just dead ended.

Ive uninstalled the xbox app, the games, reset every thing, my computer is up to date. Nothing has changed in 3 days

:)

AlexMcWhinnie, Aug 28, 2019
  2. AlexMcWhinnie Win User

fixed the offline problem, still have the 1st problem. still not loading when it drops out the app is closed
  3. jediknightanon Win User

Hey there AlexMcWhinnie, have you tried a full power cycle? I would also make sure to check that your xbox is set to your home xbox on
    your account.
  4. AlexMcWhinnie Win User

nope nothing when loading ark or gears of war. when i tried to play state of decay it would say i was not the correct user. Did all those troubleshoot things last night, no luck
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, AlexMcWhinnie

Please can you tell me if you get an error when your trying to install the game?

Can you go to https://account.microsoft.com and sign into your account. Then navigate to Service and Subscriptions.

Is the Game pass subscription still active?

Regards,
  6. SwiftHome Win User

Game no longer Loads

I have the most updated version of the app as of today, but when I open the app it just hangs at the purple start screen with the white dots spinning in circles. It worked as of yesterday morning but all yesterday afternoon and today it has been broken.
Thema:

1. games will no longer load - Similar Threads - games longer load

2. Xbox game bar no longer works

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar no longer works: Within the last few days Xbox game bar no longer works properly. I can open it with Win "G"; however, it doesn't display my friends list or even have a sign in option anymore. it lets me use...
  3. Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the cloud gaming website no longer recognize my controller as connected?: Attempting to play Xbox cloud gaming on chrome, due to it crashing every time I attempt it on the xbox app. It no longer recognizes that my controller is connected and won’t allow me to use it...
  4. Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar no longer has "copy link" button. Why is that?: Hi, For the past month or so I have been having capturing clips using the Xbox Game Bar and I would usually send to the Xbox App by pressing copy link. This option isn't available anymore. I...
  5. Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game no longer in Library after switching to a new PC: Hello all, about one year ago, I bought Microsoft Flight Simulator and activated it. Played a lot even over the year, and even bough some hardware for it, even though my PC was rather at the...
  6. if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if i get achievements from 360 games on a 360 console that the one no longer supports, will...: i was just wondering this because there's some older games i wanna try but i thought i should ask before i bought a 360 728d4be7-55ba-429d-a1a0-638b574d3fe0
  7. My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox game bar no longer opens with windows+g and I do not recieve invitations. How to fix?: I wasn't receiving invitations through xbox game bar so looked online to fix....
  8. After moving a game from external storage to internal, my Xbox will no longer load it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After moving a game from external storage to internal, my Xbox will no longer load it: I've been having issues with games on my external storage freezing lately, so I thought I'd test out moving one back to internal to see if it would stop the freezing, and instead my Xbox just...
  9. why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is Forza horizon one that was a game with gold no longer doan load able: just asking tried to find it in my history when I get to it down load history freezes sends me back to the top can't for the life of me re down load it to my 360 that I just got to play all my...
  10. No longer able to save game or load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No longer able to save game or load: Last night i was playing Fo4, when the game froze. I waited a little while and even though the xbox worked the game stayed frozen. So i restarted the xbox.. Today i started the game as normal and...