Games whith Live Gold

Discus and support Games whith Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not download the free games of live gold, is not appearing the icon in the video game xbox 360 what I do dc8f7039-add4-4d7f-b889-3675b0fe50f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fernandym, Nov 26, 2017.

  1. Fernandym
    Fernandym Guest

    Games whith Live Gold


    I can not download the free games of live gold, is not appearing the icon in the video game xbox 360 what I do

    :)
     
    Fernandym, Nov 26, 2017
    #1
  2. mineman333
    mineman333 Guest
    Do you need Xbox Live to play Minecraft?

    So silver is free and come whith it? And you do not have to have a payed xbox live gold? Thank.
     
    mineman333, Nov 26, 2017
    #2
  3. derviros66
    derviros66 Guest
    play 2 player online on the same xbox

    it´s works offline and online only whith 2 xbox live Gold members on same x box
     
    derviros66, Nov 26, 2017
    #3
  4. derviros66 Win User

    play 2 player online on the same xbox

    it´s works offline and online only whith 2 xbox live Gold members on same x box
  5. MaximumTdu 2 Win User

    New Xbox Dashboard

    i have problem whith the new dashboard.when i open the xbox live the wallpaper is whith chines words.please can you help me.
  6. bbom Win User

    Can't Buy stuff on Xbox Keeps Saying Can;t Retrieve Information?

    umm... make sure your email whith you windows live ID is verified and make sure the CC is up to date whith xbox and the bank, but some times a CC just wont go through on the xbox tri on the website.

    also you can use these links to get gold or MS points through amazon.com it is a little cheeper than on the xbox just make sure you click the online game code option-

    gold link-

    www.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

    points link-

    www.amazon.com/.../ref=pd_sim_vg_3

    agin if you dont hit the option that says online game code the code will be mailed to you and you will be charged shiping-
  7. yehorculiush Win User

    there is temporay problem with the service

    When will microsoft pay atention to our problems whith xbox live in ukraine??!
  8. nikonesi Win User

    $2.00 for 2months?

    this morning was but ,i turn off and now is the major nelson proomo ,buy 6 months and get 5 games,any one know if i buy whith paypal ,or is only whith credit card?
Thema:

Games whith Live Gold

Loading...
  1. Games whith Live Gold - Similar Threads - Games whith Live

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...