Games updates problem
Discus and support Games updates problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to ask a very simple question. I have a very slow internet connection (about 0.2 Mb/s). I would like to know why Xbox requires me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MarcoTognetti, Jan 7, 2018.
Thema:
Games updates problem
Loading...
-
Games updates problem - Similar Threads - Games updates problem
-
Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab
in XboX InsidersGot an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
Beta preview Downloading games/updating
in XboX InsidersBeta preview Downloading games/updating: I’m on the beta preview I was wondering/curious before I report anything. Is anybody else having issues that started about a month ago, when downloading or updating games, it will be downloading... -
Voice and Game Capture Preview Update
in XboX InsidersVoice and Game Capture Preview Update: Has anyone received the preview update that will allow us to capture party and game chat in captures on the Xbox? This is one update I have been asking and waiting for for years. I was under the... -
I have a problem with my Xbox Series I can't download or update games. It's been days since...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have a problem with my Xbox Series I can't download or update games. It's been days since...: I have a problem with my Xbox Series S. I can't download or update games. It's been days since I signed up for Game Pass, and I can't download any games. I'm getting the error code x801901fc.... -
Hello, I have a problem updating the game
in XBoX on WindowsHello, I have a problem updating the game: Hello, I have a big problem in my Xbox, and that is that in the new update of the game Fortnite, the size of which was 5 GB for everyone, but for me, the size of the update of this game was 43 GB.... -
Hi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...
in XBoX Games and AppsHi guys I have a problem with some games that I want to download or update giving me an...: I have a problem with downloading and updating several games that I can not download or update them gives me an error with the code 0x87e0012c 58d55dd6-5aaa-494e-973a-5ea8e0e613f5 -
Problem with updating games
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem with updating games: Iam facing a new problem with my Xbox series x everything was fine until a new problem appeared 3 days ago . my xbox is stopping updating my games during sleep mode witch not happened to me... -
Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...