Games / Timer keeps freezing then pops back on with time past

Discus and support Games / Timer keeps freezing then pops back on with time past in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the past few weeks most time playing Microsoft Mahjong the game and time with randomly freeze.... then the time past will catch up on the timer but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LightPaladin170, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Games / Timer keeps freezing then pops back on with time past

For the past few weeks most time playing Microsoft Mahjong the game and time with randomly freeze.... then the time past will catch up on the timer but you lost that time to make any moves and you can't click on tiles while it is frozen. Is there a fix????

:)

LightPaladin170, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Ch1knW1ng
    Ch1knW1ng Guest
    BF4 - Night Operations, Content unlocked screen

After downloading both Night Operations and Community Operations, a 'Content Unlocked' screen pops up but I'm unable to get past it, in game. "A" button non responsive. Home button is, I've restarted, I've closed the game in settings, keeps taking me back
    to same point every time I restart the game.

Ch1knW1ng, Sep 23, 2017
  3. ramonebedi
    ramonebedi Guest
    Screen freezing before I get to the dashboard!

Hi all,

My screen keeps freezing every time I switch it on. I can't get past the white screen which says XBOX and has the xbox home sign.

Can anyone please help me with my issue?

Thanks

ramonebedi, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Games / Timer keeps freezing then pops back on with time past

I've been experiencing the exact same problem and only in the last couple of weeks where the game freezes often. Does anyone monitor these discussions? Is there a place to file a support ticket? Also, you may notice that the Mahjong app causes an
    extreme surge of heat causing the fans to whirl like crazy during the freeze. what has crept into this software all of sudden to cause this problem? I also Microsoft Solitaire with xbox live and have experience no such problems with that app. Not too much
    fun to play now.

EllenSherlock, Sep 23, 2017
  5. EllenSherlock Win User

I've been experiencing the exact same problem and only in the last couple of weeks where the game freezes often. Does anyone monitor these discussions? Is there a place to file a support ticket? Also, you may notice that the Mahjong app causes an
    extreme surge of heat causing the fans to whirl like crazy during the freeze. what has crept into this software all of sudden to cause this problem? I also Microsoft Solitaire with xbox live and have experience no such problems with that app. Not too much
    fun to play now.
  6. SleZeZ Win User

TITAN FALL NOT WORKING

I have the digital copy and the game keeps freezing when the mission count down timer reaches 1 or 0 and then I cant do anything with the game.
  7. StoneRain959049 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw is freezing very fustrating HELP

i'm also having this problem. The little pop-up ad screen goes white, everything freezes, I minimize my game and everything closes. I have to reopen the game and start again where I left off. It's really irritating and it makes the game timer useless.
  8. Smwutches Win User

How long does a 10 hour time trial truly last?

The timer runs as long as the game is running. So if you want to make it last 2 days, after playing make sure you completely quit at the dashboard. Otherwise, the timer will keep running in the background and you'll lose the time.
  9. XA JJKILLERs Win User

the timer for microsoft Events We need a pause button ?

Is there any discussion on getting a better timer for the Events ?

How can I close the events and come back later to play without the timer running the whole time ?

We need a pause button.

Better timer for the games as we play against each other.
    Not sure what your asking but most the time based things like launch of games is set to a utc time
Thema:

1. Games / Timer keeps freezing then pops back on with time past - Similar Threads - Games Timer keeps

2. Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox app not loading and xbox game bar social tab not loading continue: I made a post a while ago and i wasnt able to get back to it until recently I said this: I have had this issue for a while now. Whenever I try to open the xbox app, i am left with the black...
  3. Graphics become bad when I get in a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics become bad when I get in a game.: My game looks fine but as soon as I get into a game of Rainbow Six Siege the graphics become very bad and the same as Xbox one graphics. I own a ps5 and there is a huge difference. Please help?...
  4. Gaming PC Sleep Timer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gaming PC Sleep Timer: Hi! My keeps waking up extra early (4 AM) on weekends to play his PC. I was wondering if there was a way to make it so that the PC won't turn on until 9 AM so that he will quit waking up so early...
  5. If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game: If I get 10 hour free trial for ea fc will the timer decrease if I’m not on the game 111d8e8b-3017-4361-b884-83033a01220c
  6. Xbox game bar timer not hiding when recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar timer not hiding when recording: When I record a video of my screen with xbox game bar the timer that shows up stays in the video that is recorder for some reason and i'm not sure why since i've also tried a dozen different fixes...
  7. ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ゲームDVRの録画タイマーの移動について[Translation-About moving the game DVR recording timer]: 2019/8/6前後のWindows updateの後、ゲー DVRのUIが変わり、動画録画中の録画タイマーが画面右上から動かせなくなってしまいました。 以前はドラッグ&ドロップで好きな 所に動かせたのですが今は全く動かず、 れては困る 所を してしまうためにとても困っています。 これを動かす方法、もしくは非表示にする方法、もしくは元のUIに戻す方法など、解決策があれば教えてく さい。...
  8. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar: The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10...
  9. Game Timer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Timer: Why does the timer keep running on Solitaire Collection events when you logout for a while and return to play. Many times it will add hours to the time. It doe# not seem fair for wanting to take a...
  10. solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    solitaire AD's canceling game play ; game timer very inaccurate: There has been a problem with Ads in 'Microsoft Solitaire Collection' cutting out game play reported for over a week now and there seems to be 0 [NONE] input on fixing this problem. Happens...