games that someone without sight can play

Discus and support games that someone without sight can play in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm blind, and looking for some games that I could play without sighted assistance. Does anyone have any good games they could recommend?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PrayedGrain2854, Oct 2, 2022.

1. games that someone without sight can play

Hello,

I'm blind, and looking for some games that I could play without sighted assistance. Does anyone have any good games they could recommend?

Thanks.

:)

PrayedGrain2854, Oct 2, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello PrayedGrain2854,

We would like to inform you that we have edited our response dated October 2, 2022.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum, Happy Gaming!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Markus2324 Win User

Shadow of the Vail

Can be played with no site at all the game was built from the ground up for the blind community you can find this game searching in the store.
  4. PrayedGrain2854 Win User

I am looking for Xbox games to play that don’t require any cited assistance or have menu narrations and that can be played with someone that can’t see the screen
  5. Geri M. Win User

6. Geri M. Win User

Hello PrayedGrain2854,

We have consulted some of our colleague and got these games "Mortal Kombat and Killer Instinct" are good for directional audio. You can also add the games on your list.

Thank you for posting Xbox Community Forum, Happy Gaming!

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. games that someone without sight can play - Similar Threads - games someone without

2. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  3. How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with someone about a refund for a game?: In January I sent in a refund request the day my kid bought a game by accident and the refund requests says it was approved that day, but it's now March and I still haven't received the refund. I...
  4. How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you report someone for cheating in a game when that option is not available in XBOX...: I constantly run in to cheaters playing Forza Horizon 5 especially playing in the Eliminator. I don't always have my games recording or take a screenshot and this happens often enough it's a waste...
  5. Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone guide me through the installation of Xbox on a pc to play games online?: Need help to understand if Xbox can be played on a pc in order to play online. I am trying to install and received a message that it is not applicable for my Region. I live in Puerto Rico and will...
  6. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  7. I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted someone a game but they didnt get it and I cant refund: I gifted jedi survivor to him on the 25th and it's the 28th and he doesnt have it and I cant refund 397e774c-7603-488c-9c94-85da2d17e7b1
  8. Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game...: Dear Someone! I have no sound in Forza MS 8/X box series X, but every other game has....what could be the prbl! Thanks for the answers! b4ae914d-ce64-42ab-9fb6-e9f1c9e0c8e8
  9. Someone was racist and offensive towards me over a game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone was racist and offensive towards me over a game: I was messaged about half an hour ago some may call it deserved I don’t think so he messaged me bcuz I killed him back on gta I decided to have a laugh with it with harmless responses such as...
  10. All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All of my games crash with Error 0xc0000005 Can someone help?: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/bhOF2CPSbtVMG5BfdCRd5Nf Microsoft Windows 11 Home (X64) Model: Alienware Aurora R15 Manufacturer: Alienware Boot Mode: Normal...