Games that resemble real life

Discus and support Games that resemble real life in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Life is strange, it's a game in which you gradually get involved with the options until you really care what happens to the characters so much so you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanMen334, Oct 23, 2019.

  1. DanMen334
    DanMen334 Guest

    Games that resemble real life


    Life is strange, it's a game in which you gradually get involved with the options until you really care what happens to the characters so much so you may have a bad taste in the mouth at the end

    :)
     
    DanMen334, Oct 23, 2019
    #1
  2. jdpup1300 Win User

    Games that resemble real life

    Skyrim felt like I was really in the nordic experience and times
  3. Villarino Win User

    Games that resemble real life

    Hello GroundOregano94!

    For me its Red dead Redemption 1 & 2, its a great game, when i have finish them i play a lot only looking the countryside with my horse, such inmersive games. I have the Pague Atle on my list too, i like this kind of games
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Games that resemble real life

    Thank you for your great post.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Games that resemble real life

    Thank for your post dear friend. I remember Diablo, yes. Great. And even The last Ninja on C 64. And Gears is my favorite franchise. Glad to see you here.
  6. epicdp12 Win User

    Games that resemble real life

    Red Dead Redemption 2 made me feel like I was there because its all country land and it relates to where I live.
Thema:

Games that resemble real life

Loading...
  1. Games that resemble real life - Similar Threads - Games resemble real

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  9. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  10. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...