Games subtitles

Discus and support Games subtitles in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My name is Hamilton Martinho, I'm 27 years old and I live in Angola. I would like to suggest that xbox would provide an external download file for a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HamiltonMartinh, Feb 23, 2019.

  1. Games subtitles


    :)
     
    HamiltonMartinh, Feb 23, 2019
    #1
  2. Defy Lightning Win User

    Subs

    I like having subtitles whenever possible. FFXIII-2 had subtitles from the start where FFXIII didn't and had to be placed manually. It would be nice to have default subtitles for a new game.
  3. OrdealByFire Win User

    My Grand Theft Auto V Review

    Not ALL of the TV shows have subtitles, so I've noticed. Same with movies. The one French movie in the game has subtitles, of course.
  4. AlmasRetroChild Win User

    Subtitled Spartan Ops Cut-scenes

    ^That's great man. Did you ask him or her why they didn't subtitle these in the game? They subtitled everything else but not these, I don't get it.
  5. TheRohan Win User

    Games subtitles

    Hey HamiltonMartinh,

    Great idea Hamilton but not quite sure how feasible it is for Microsoft to do. I'd suggest providing this as feedback to Microsoft and maybe they can do more with it. Hope it works out for you.
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

    Games subtitles

    You could submit this as feedback at xboxideas.uservoice.com
Thema:

Games subtitles

Loading...
  1. Games subtitles - Similar Threads - Games subtitles

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  5. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  6. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  7. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  8. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  9. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  10. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...