Games still crashing to home 2 years later.

Discus and support Games still crashing to home 2 years later. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox games normally freeze (and buzz, crash to home) now and then. Annoying but I lived with it. This has been an issue with xbox since release... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottyDoo 560, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Games still crashing to home 2 years later.

My Xbox games normally freeze (and buzz, crash to home) now and then. Annoying but I lived with it. This has been an issue with xbox since release (google it its true).

It has now got to the point where i can only play ~20min and games crash. Every time. I haven't played >30mins in a week.

There have been dozens of these posts on the forum with no real answer (turn it off and on again is not help)

Ive tried:

hard resets

power saving mode

reinstalling

a different hdd

deleting/redownloading my profile

So I'm at the point of factory reset or getting my xbox replaced (with a PlayStation most likely)

:)

ScottyDoo 560, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Connah95
    Connah95 Guest
    why is there 2 General Games discussion forums ?

there are still 2 , 2 years later !

Connah95, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Vulsker
    Vulsker Guest
    Battlefield 4 Update. Hows it going for you?

I am still running into connection issues. The game crashing to home screen or failed to join game. After a few tries, i am in and then good.

Vulsker, Dec 31, 2015
  4. Bartlomiej Jeż Win User

Lego Star Wars Skywalker Saga crashing on startup

2 weeks later the problem still exist.
    I also reinstalled the game to the C:/XboxGames and it still crashes at the launching
    Microsoft are u gonna do something about this or not?
  5. Connah95 Win User

why is there 2 General Games discussion forums ?

there are still 2 , 2 years later !
  6. ZOM8IEMASTER666 Win User

All downloaded games bought from xbox store crash to home

I have done all that still not allowed to play the games they just crash to home after approximately 1-2 minutes of playing
  7. NBALLER 2K Win User

My home xbox setting

UK, obviously this person saying u change it 2 times from your home location is calling you a Liar. It happened too me also. But it was also telling me after the crash that I didn't have the digital rights to a game I bought and downloaded from Microsoft
    store. Now 2 and 1/2 months later I have ran into what happened to you as well, never changed it but it says I have changed it 3 times in one year? Fix on this? No settings on where and when u set your xbox home? that's B.S
  8. AP4RK Win User

Homefront/Timesplitters 2

The Homefront game works ok, its just the Timesplitters 2 unlockable game that has crashed. I read about the game crashing before when the unlock code was found. I wanted to know if Timesplitters 2 crashes without using the code to unlock the later levels.

I dont think that the Xbox One is crashing, because when it happens the game will freeze with no sound and i can still press the Xbox Guide button to get to the menu and exit to dashboard.
Thema:

Games still crashing to home 2 years later.

1. Games still crashing to home 2 years later. - Similar Threads - Games still crashing

2. Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft screen freezes while the game is still running: When I play Minecraft everything is perfect until at one point the screen freezes while in reality the game continues to run so that I hear the voices of villagers, animals, water, etc. I tried...
  3. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  4. If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I factory reset or I still have my accounts to re log into and my game progress on those...: My Xbox is trouble shooting or something like that and ive tried everything I could and I've had my Xbox for 8years. I'm scared if I partially factory reset my Xbox can I still log into my account...
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  7. Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Play spotify music only on monitor and not through headset while still being able to hear game?: Is there a way to play game audio through headset but spotify playing only on monitor? d368a210-979a-44bc-90ee-70363e601680
  8. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...