Games staying on my TV screen after I eject them

Discus and support Games staying on my TV screen after I eject them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Games have been staying on my TV screen after I eject them I meant to say on my last post could this be the Disk Drive going bad in my X box one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gamer62, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Gamer62
    Gamer62 Guest

Hello

Games have been staying on my TV screen after I eject them I meant to say on my last post could this be the Disk Drive going bad in my X box one S console ?

Thank You

:)

Gamer62, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

Do you means what game continues playing after you ejected disk?
  3. Gamer62 Win User

All the disk is for is the license. The game is installed on the hard drive and just because you remove the disc doesn't mean it disappears. It will stay on your TV until you change the focus on your Xbox.
    Hello How do I change the focus on my X box one S?

Thank You
  4. Gamer62 Win User

Do you means what game continues playing after you ejected disk?
    Hello. Yes the games stay on the TV screen and could continue playing them if the game was not over.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Trie Restart the your Console or your TV to see if the problem persist
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

It is safer and better for the disc to quit out of the game before removing the game. Either turn off your console and then eject the disc or return to the home screen, press the menu button and select quit before ejecting the disc.
Thema:

1. Games staying on my TV screen after I eject them - Similar Threads - Games staying screen

2. my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox elite controller 2 won't stay connected only when I play games.: I've stayed in the testing mode to check response and nothing is wrong. I've left it on test mode for 1 hour constantly pressing buttons. no problems. when I play rainbow seige or any games all...
  3. If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a digital game will it stay in my Microsoft account, until I'm ready to download it?: Its a Christmas present and don't want it to show on his xbox yet db8b833c-8992-43c9-9d9e-859cc41421b1
  4. Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any option to enable Xbox Game Bar to only stay on desktop.: Hi, When I'm not gaming, I would like xbox game bar to stay on desktop when I'm browsing web or other application, is this feature possible? Thank you. 90a32540-4e20-48a3-bdf7-cabe3fd93a2a
  5. I can't buy a game, it stays loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy a game, it stays loading: I need help buying the game I love so much, I have been experiencing this error for days. 3f2915ed-d8af-46fa-b58d-fff9734b617c
  6. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  7. Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controller doesny stay connected to my series x. I can't play games even with a cable...: Tried 3 controllers, all with latest firmware installed (including a brand new one) . Disconnect every couple seconds. Console is about 10 ft from where I sit, but the controllers disconnect...
  8. Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download.: When I tried to install a new games or update a current game in teh PC XBOX App it just state that 'microsoft visual c++ 2015 uwp desktop runtime package' have been installed and the download goes...
  9. I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...: thats loading screen [img] 7e7a0839-ec48-4625-aed6-a62813591ccd
  10. I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with fallout 4 the game does not launch it only stay in black screen,...: Hi I had fallout 4 on disc and all was fine the disc was fine so today morning I tried to play it and when I put the disc on it just went to a black screen the game does not loads, so I bought the...