Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

Discus and support Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Silver Hawk1, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Silver Hawk1
    Silver Hawk1 Guest

Hi,

I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract.

The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline.

The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to stalk players who are offline.

Basically they can check their friends list and see where you are even if your hiding offline.

Now you could argue and say "Just block them" But If you have 50+ followers it would take hours to block and unblock them.

Is there a quicker or easier way to stop followers from following you? I hate the fact that these people (I have over 200) Can use In-game options from specific games to stalk me even though I do not want them too.

:)

Silver Hawk1, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Basketballb0y00 Win User

X Box Live -

My account shows up for others that I am offline when I am online and I am unable to do multiplayer online with my friend on halo 5. It kicks me from the fireteam or just won't let me join the custom game. I have no restrictions on my account please help.
    Also it shows my internet and multiplayer connection is good.
  3. Bumblebee Newly Win User

Xbox Down!!!!

I have glitchy gaming going on. I had to go offline to login then come back online and that works half the time and it shows me signed in online and when I start playing a game it says im not who I say I am. We better be getting legit compensation for this
    bullcrap
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online

Hello Mexi95x,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend trying to
    uninstall and reinstall the profile
    if you are able to connect online. There could be some corrupt data or glitched part causing the issue. Also,

when you go offline
    are you changing the setting in network settings? If you just disconnect internet it will show online still to others.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. JEEPERGUY-623DE162-3 Win User

appearing offline even though profile says "appearing online"

So, I also am having this same issue. I have tried all the above things as well and even though it shows on my screen that I'm online ...... I appear offline to everyone. I have power cycled the unit. I have unplugged all my internet stuff. I have tried
    to change myself to Offline and back to Online. still shows to everyone on my friends list as being Offline. I'm online now, but if you're to look me up : JEEPERGUY you will find me as offline. I'm a little frustrated because I actually had put myself as
    Offline for a few days, then when I changed myself back to Online, my friends still say that I'm Offline. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome.
  6. Player224196622 Win User

When I try to sign in into Xbox app it says im not connected to internet

Thema:

1. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers - Similar Threads - Games shows Online

2. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  3. What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when my game turns on but dosent show up on my tv?: When I turn on my game it turns on it stays on but it dosent show up on my tv im not sure what to do. bc0030ca-e886-4315-aa0a-a91d01ad7c00
  4. Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Fable 2 french missing in the game but shows in microsoft store: Hi, I want to play Fable 2 in french like I did on my Xbox 360 back then. In the Microsoft Store fable 2 game page, it show 13 languages including french but in the game, it show only 5 languages...
  5. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  6. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  7. Xbox game bar gallery not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar gallery not showing: I have a recent issue that just started today, I already reset/repaired the app. When I click the folder icon, it brings me to the captures folder, and everything is still there. I can still...
  8. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  9. Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar/App Social activity status is showing "Online" instead of Playing: "Call of...: As the title states, the Xbox app/Game Bar is not recognizing "Call of Duty MW3" as a game. The social status/game activity displays as Online only. Although all privacy settings are set to Allow....
  10. I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a...: I purchased a game online and when I hit install my console is not showing up just a message saying install this content to an xbox console 7bd30fb2-d064-45da-ac8a-63a33969507f