Games show how much space they take on their picture?

Discus and support Games show how much space they take on their picture? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was on my friends xbox and saw when I went into My Games and Apps that in the games tab, the game icons were showing how much space they take up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Quiinµ, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Quiinµ
    Quiinµ Guest

So I was on my friends xbox and saw when I went into My Games and Apps that in the games tab, the game icons were showing how much space they take up (ex. Battlefield 4 - 38.8GB, GTA V - 76.4GB). He doesnt remember how it got there and I like being able
    to see the size of the game there. I've gone to the setting of the xbox and cant find an option to turn it on.

:)

Quiinµ, Aug 7, 2018
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    Not enough memory? Need help

So, with that hard drive, how much space shows as free when you do
    Settings | System | Storage ? When you go into the device, how much space is taken up with demos, which are easily redownloaded later if you want them?

You can also add on extra storage with a USB Flash drive, and you can add two of them for extra storage. Those go up to 32GB each, and the better flash drives show their speed on the packaging.

VibroPlex, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Barl0w 1995
    Barl0w 1995 Guest
    Games for Gold now ongoing

the only problem i have is how much hard drive space the games take up when you get them compared to when you buy them on-disc, and how long they take to download.

Barl0w 1995, Aug 7, 2018
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

Hi,

you have to reach the first drop down menù in the games&apps tab and choose the "sort by size" option.

ThorX360, Aug 7, 2018
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Hi,

you have to reach the first drop down menù in the games&apps tab and choose the "sort by size" option.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Gigs on my friends Xbox one

Most likely it's a 500gb. It should show how much space is available under Games and Apps.
  7. StuartATrueRed Win User

My laptop

I agree with you, you should be able to remove it if you have no use for it. But the idea they take up so much space I don't agree with. By todays standards, they don't take up much space at all. When you think about how much a game might take up. The size of Gaming services and Game Bar is nothing compared to the games.
  8. Messy Celt Win User

Updated dropzone by four to zero

Limited on playlist space? I'm no tech head so my understanding of this is limited. How much "space" does it take to add a game mode to the playlist?
  9. RhinoBucket75 Win User

Install Disc 1?

How much space did the install disc take?
Thema:

1. Games show how much space they take on their picture? - Similar Threads - Games show much

2. Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle claimed but not showing in game: Hello, I recently redeemed the Overwatch 2 Season 10 Perks Bundle from the Xbox app on the PC. I do not use an actual Xbox. After redeeming the code, my perks that were allegedly going to be...
  3. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  4. Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming and community tab not showing in Windows app.: For some reason Cloud Gaming doesn't show up in the xbox app. ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Apps / Xbox on Windows*** 7a6b3c91-6652-4f0e-86a2-b8387f7b540f
  5. Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Overlay Not Showing Up (I've tried everything): For context, when I was playing a game I was using the game bar to talk with my friends in a party. I saw that there was an update available so I started to update it. When it was done the game...
  6. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  7. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  8. Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar won't show friends - "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit": My game bar displays "we can't show your friends right now. try again in a bit" If I click the refresh button no dice. I have reset/repaired both game bar and xbox app. I have tried the...
  9. Game pass ultimate not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass ultimate not showing up: I bought my brother game pass ultimate but it’s only showing he has core. What do we do? 68eab80a-7f24-403a-a6c6-24f906bc181b
  10. Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games shows me Online when i am Offline in xbox to followers: Hi, I have a serious issue and kind of a breach of contract. The Show offline mode is directly related to "hiding" offline. The problem is that some games (Neverwinter) Allows followers to...