Games say they're trials when downloaded after gold live activation

Discus and support Games say they're trials when downloaded after gold live activation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. This weekend I bought an Xbox One S. I signed up for Xbox gold live the next day. I then downloaded Warhammer Vermintide as well as Astroneer. They... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OffDoodyDad78, Dec 13, 2017.

  1. Games say they're trials when downloaded after gold live activation


    Hi. This weekend I bought an Xbox One S. I signed up for Xbox gold live the next day. I then downloaded Warhammer Vermintide as well as Astroneer. They were both offered as free games with gold live. Yesterday I launched both for the first time and they
    both tell me it's a trial version and I have 2 hours left of the trial. My brother also downloaded the same games and his do not mention they're trials, they launch as a normal full version game would. He's had his Xbox for months as well as the gold membership.
    I verified the membership to gold live is active. Anyone come across this or have an idea? All I can think to do is uninstall them and reinstall them to see if it somehow isn't seeing my gold membership?

    Thanks!

    :)
     
    OffDoodyDad78, Dec 13, 2017
    #1
  2. ThatOneGuy28
    ThatOneGuy28 Guest
    Games with gold. Live Trial

    Activated the 2 Week Xbox Live Trial and downloaded the Deer God I could get Tomb Raider for free to. I thought free games with gold only worked with Paid Subscriptions
    Games say they're trials when downloaded after gold live activation [​IMG]
     
    ThatOneGuy28, Dec 13, 2017
    #2
  3. XOne_ShotX91
    XOne_ShotX91 Guest
    Games with gold. Live Trial

    You'll be locked out of them after 2 weeks.
    Games say they're trials when downloaded after gold live activation [​IMG]
     
    XOne_ShotX91, Dec 13, 2017
    #3
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Trial Stopped Working?!

    Maybe your trial has run out.

    You have to have an active xbox live gold subscription to download & play games with gold,you can't download them on a trial.

    Are there any gold accounts on your console?
  5. turbo95sir Win User

    Xbox Live Gold Membership 14 day trial is not working

    just purchased the tomb raider 1tb xbox one bundle, which comes with a 14 day xbox live gold trial. it actually says "activate your 14 day xbox live gold trial." i am having the same issues. cannot dl free games, yet able to chat. if i try to dl a free game,
    it wants me to upgrade to gold. WTF? it says live gold trial! explain that!
  6. МаксимБело Win User

    x-box live gold

    Hi!

    If you have a active Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can't activate a Xbox Live Gold Trial. You will need wait your subsctiption end to activate trial.
    i don't have active xbox live gold
  7. Revocke Win User

    x-box live gold

    Hi!

    If you have a active Xbox Live Gold subscription, you can't activate a Xbox Live Gold Trial. You will need wait your subsctiption end to activate trial.
  8. ooO StAsH Ooo Win User

    Xbox Live Gold Membership and Portal

    Hi,

    If you are using an Xbox Live Gold 14-Day Trial you will not be able to download these games as it would require having an active 1 Month Gold membership (minimum 1 month of Gold) for you to be able to download the titles available through Games With Gold.

    Happy Gaming!
Thema:

Games say they're trials when downloaded after gold live activation

Loading...
  1. Games say they're trials when downloaded after gold live activation - Similar Threads - Games they're trials

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...