Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready"

Discus and support Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just downloaded a game off of the game pass. After it finished, it stated that the game was being readied, however afterward it says "Check your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CooperPhillips1, May 7, 2022.

  1. Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready"


    I just downloaded a game off of the game pass. After it finished, it stated that the game was being readied, however afterward it says "Check your network" and that I am having network problems. I am not sure what to do, as I am connected to the internet, and in fact I deleted and redownloaded the game several times, but this keeps happening. My other game pass games work fine, but any games that I have downloaded since yesterday do not work.

    :)
     
    CooperPhillips1, May 7, 2022
    #1
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

    Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready"

    Hello, CooperPhillips1. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

    Yesterday Xbox had a major server issue which affected Games, Gaming, Cloud Gaming and Remote Play. But users related a lot of other issues, from Games not being recognize as purchased as DLC not downloading.

    Would you please try to wait a few hours to see if the issue goes by?

    If it doesn't go by after a few hours, please try the following (assuming you're on Xbox, not PC):

    Remove Account:

    1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

    2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

    3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove. ​​​

    4. Close. ​​​

    ​​​

    Power Cycle:

    ​​​1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

    2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​

    ​​​

    Add Account:

    ​​​1. Press the Xbox button. ​​​

    2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

    3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.​​​

    4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​

    5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

    After all of that, please try to re-download and play your games.
  3. Spoofays Win User

    I can't find my redeemed dlc in sea of thieves.

    If your game pass membership is on another account example you are getting gold and game pass from your brother and you are just using his from home xbox you will not be able to use it as far as I am aware as it will go to his account instead but also
    check if you redeemed it that you install it from my games and apps manage sea of thieves and check to make sure it isn't stuck in your ready to install waiting for you.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

    Install problem

    Once you buy a game of the store it should automatically download and install.

    If you go to "May Games and Apps" there is a section there called something like "Ready to Install" it may be stuck in there, I've had it happen once or twice where a game gets stuck in the ready to install part.

    The other thing to try is go to "My Games and Apps" and look at what games are actually on your system, it could be that it has installed but you missed it.
  5. TopGunFighter69 Win User

    Just getting your game ready

    have you tried to go to the storage and uninstall it there and try again and restart your console? That might work.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    Just Getting Your Game Ready.

    Hey there PowerSum6471877.

    To check, do you have your games installed to your internal storage or do you have an external drive you're using? If you're installing to an external drive, try uninstalling and install internally to see if there's a change. Let us know what's up so that we
    can best help you out.
Thema:

Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready"

Loading...
  1. Games Pass games stuck on "Getting your game ready" - Similar Threads - Games Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...