Games pass games no longer available on my account

Discus and support Games pass games no longer available on my account in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, A few months ago I purchased a gamespass subscription. That subscription somehow got linked to my microsoft store account and not my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NickKudatzky, Aug 27, 2020.

  1. NickKudatzky
    NickKudatzky Guest

    Games pass games no longer available on my account


    Hello,

    A few months ago I purchased a gamespass subscription. That subscription somehow got linked to my microsoft store account and not my Xbox account, which wasn't a problem until today when I changed my gamertag and had to sign out of the Xbox app. Now all
    the games that were available to me are behind a button that says "Play with games pass" unless I sign out of my Xbox account and into my Microsoft store account. The thing is I don't play on my Microsoft store account, all my data is linked to my Xbox account.
    Is there any way to link the two accounts again so I get my access back? Or will I have to cancel the subscription and buy a new one?

    :)
     
    NickKudatzky, Aug 27, 2020
    #1
  2. NickKudatzky Win User

    Games pass games no longer available on my account

    Followed these steps https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/gaming-and-store-accounts and then signed in and out of both accounts twice fixed the issue. Solved. Sorry everyone
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    GTA Won't Start

    Hi LonelyAnthem! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    Currently the game is no longer available with game pass, You can keep track of games leaving game pass on the Xbox game pass section
  4. Smwutches Win User

    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

    The game left Game Pass on the 15th so it is no longer available on the cloud.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Forza Horizon 3 Back to Game Pass

    The game is no longer available in the store, that's why it's no longer in Game Pass. They give plenty of notice when games are leaving Game Pass so if you like it enough to keep playing you can buy it with the discount from owning Game Pass.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

    Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

    Hi,

    Do you own this game or was it downloaded via PC Game Pass? If it was Game Pass, the GP version is no longer available to play via the service.
Thema:

Games pass games no longer available on my account

Loading...
  1. Games pass games no longer available on my account - Similar Threads - Games pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...