Games Pass For PC: Specific games won't install/update on specific drives
Discus and support Games Pass For PC: Specific games won't install/update on specific drives in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue with Xbox Games Pass for Windows 10. Specific games will not install or update on specific hard drives. I am wondering if... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jimbojam6000, Dec 11, 2020.
Thema:
Games Pass For PC: Specific games won't install/update on specific drives
Loading...
-
Games Pass For PC: Specific games won't install/update on specific drives - Similar Threads - Games Pass Specific
-
Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?
in XboX InsidersWhy is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming
in XboX InsidersDissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of... -
does anyone have a game pass code i cld have
in XboX Insidersdoes anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments] -
I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub
in XboX InsidersI made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,... -
Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential
in XboX InsidersBought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914... -
PC Game Pass & Gaming Services hitch/stutter in only specific games.
in XBoX Games and AppsPC Game Pass & Gaming Services hitch/stutter in only specific games.: I'm wondering if others have run into this issue. I've seen it posted sporadically, but finding this specific issue has been few and far between. I have purchased these games on Steam(refunded)... -
Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive... -
I tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...
in XBoX on WindowsI tried claiming my game pass perks, specifically the Walmart+ perk. I got an email for...: How can I get this perk back it went back to perks screen immediately, so fast I didn't have time to read why it wasn't available can I get the perk back or if not why did it do that...