Games Opening Gaming Services

Discus and support Games Opening Gaming Services in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am writing to you in regards to a problem that a lot of people are experiencing. When a Micrsoft Game is launched a window pops up bringing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Soaxin, Nov 24, 2021.

  1. Soaxin
    Soaxin Guest

    Games Opening Gaming Services


    Hello,



    I am writing to you in regards to a problem that a lot of people are experiencing. When a Micrsoft Game is launched a window pops up bringing the user to the store page of Gaming Services. I have tried all of the tricks to get it to work. Repair, Reset, PowerShell Removal, Reinstall, and even deleting the registry did not work for me. I am at a loss. Any help will be appreciated. Currently running an up-to-date windows 11 installation. All other supporting applications are updated as well.

    Thanks,

    Soax

    **Edit: It appears to be Game Pass related. Unencrypted games work fine.

    :)
     
    Soaxin, Nov 24, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Games Opening Gaming Services

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Open Powershell in admin mode and paste the following, which I believe reinstalls the default apps on Windows 10/11.

    Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. НикитаКоло Win User

    When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

    I made all the updates and everything was fixed for me. Thank you very much!
  4. AllThingsUnderTheSun Win User

    Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services

    I can't launch a game I've recently installed \('The Outer Worlds'\). When I try to launch it through Xbox console companion, it opens up the Microsoft store on 'Gaming Services' instead of launching the game. I have already
    installed Gaming Services and the Microsoft store acknowledges that it is already installed. I tried the troubleshooting methods suggested in numerous forum posts on this issue and no fixes have worked. Any advice is much appreciated.
    Hi,

    Make sure the game you are launching is compatible with your Xbox. Also, try to read the manual of your game with regards to some technical specification on how to launch your game. Also, you may see this link about its system requirements:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/t...activetab=pivot:regionofsystemrequirementstab

    Hope it helps you solve your game launching it. -:)
  5. MateusFontana Win User

    When opening games, it transfers to Gaming Services

    Glad the issue was resolved. It is always a pleasure to be able to help the community.

    You are always welcome.
  6. Dis7ant Win User

    Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services

    I returned home from vacation (December 3rd 2019) to find the same thing has happened. I've updated everything there is to update, so far my first Microsoft Store purchase has left me with mixed feelings.

    I'll try to update this if I find a solution, assuming microsoft allows that.

    Edit: all game files are locked out by windows store security or some [Mod removed- profanity] , i cant even access the executable from the file explorer. That's something I noticed immediately when I first bought the game but had forgotten
    about. All I can recommend is to try for a refund and buy the game on a different platform. Like Steam, after they are allowed to sell and distribute the game properly.
Thema:

Games Opening Gaming Services

Loading...
  1. Games Opening Gaming Services - Similar Threads - Games Opening Gaming

  2. Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to...
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.

    in XboX Insiders
    Left pop-up menu laggy after opening some games.: I’ve experienced this issue for a long time when launching a game: the Xbox pop-up menu doesn’t show up when invoked or becomes really laggy. This issue is still present even on Insider Delta:...
  5. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  6. Issues opening apps/games with recent update

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues opening apps/games with recent update: Hello insiders! I just joined the program and I’m excited to try the new features (the one I wanted to try is the add games/apps to the Xbox ally x main app. I am finding that the new stuff I...
  7. Microsoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?: Need help, I could play minecraft before, but now it cant? it say I owned minecraft products (java & bedrock) but when open only option is to pay and specific one like java edition display "no...
  8. Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a

    in XboX Insiders
    Change button to open game hub to x and launch game to a: My friends mentioned they don't like the game hub loading before game and none of the know to just press x it seem more intuitive to press a to launch game so maybe swap buttons submitted by...
  9. Xbox error code games won’t open

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code games won’t open: I have already reset my Xbox twice deleted readded games and apps and checked internet connections. I get these two message. Everytime. I have already talked to Xbox support they say to send in...
  10. My xbox game bar only opens audio and capture

    in XboX Insiders
    My xbox game bar only opens audio and capture: I recently reinstalled windows and now only audio and capture shows up. I can’t see the bar at the top like I used to. I already tried deleting and reinstalling Xbox and the repair button will not...