Games only partially owned/playable?

Discus and support Games only partially owned/playable? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So the Doom Eternal dlc came out a while ago so I decided to buy it, and when I loaded up doom I wanted to replay the story but apparently I don’t own... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Webwoah, Nov 6, 2020.

  1. /u/Webwoah
    /u/Webwoah Guest

    Games only partially owned/playable?


    So the Doom Eternal dlc came out a while ago so I decided to buy it, and when I loaded up doom I wanted to replay the story but apparently I don’t own it anymore? Even though I’m pretty sure I bought doom on release day, same thing is happening with war zone and multiplayer, where I can’t play mp only waze one even though I’ve been playing mp

    submitted by /u/Webwoah
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Webwoah, Nov 6, 2020
    #1
  2. Lewis_Carroll Win User

    Unable to make purchases on Xbox One

    Ouch, I am not sure what's worse. Not being able to purchase content. Or, the issue I am having where I purchased it but after downloading the games are only partially playable (sometimes). I hope they resolve it for you soon!!!!!!
  3. XxZACKxMANxX Win User

    Own a game, not playable

    No, I called xbox support and they said that I don't have the license to play it but I frigging payed for it
  4. GeneralT33Bagzz Win User

    Own a game, not playable

    Is it giving you an error code at all?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    Own a game, not playable

    Hey there XxZACKxMANxX!

    To check, do you see a transaction for the game over on here on
    account.microsoft.com
    ? If not, is it possible you were signed in with a different account when you made the purchase?
  6. x47z Win User

    Free downloadable content for Forza 5 not working.

    It did fix the problem BUT partially only.

    What I mean by partially is that I can own the cars and have them working after uninstalling and re-installing the game and going into careers and then from the in-game garage,but if you try to re-download it from the store or the in-game store app it does
    not work,still saying I already own the cars even if I don't have them downloaded yet on my console or profile.
Thema:

Games only partially owned/playable?

Loading...
  1. Games only partially owned/playable? - Similar Threads - Games partially owned

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  6. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  7. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  8. xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it

    in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app partial game install on pc.cant find it or delete it: as the question says.need to remove it 226b4b41-8d70-4888-94e3-8a8358256ccf
  9. Partial keyboard not working ingame (Xbox Game Pass)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Partial keyboard not working ingame (Xbox Game Pass): So I have noticed this issue in 2 games as of now, Dishonoured and Curse of the Dead Gods. The WASD and surrounding keys do not work, function keys like Ctrl and space bar do work. Arrow keys also...
  10. I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I KNOW THAT MICROSOFT BINGO IS A PARTIAL FREE GAME, BUT WHY WOULD IT WASTE MY TIME AND LET ME ...: I KNOW THAT BINGO IS PARTIALLY FREE, BUT IT LETS ME ACCUMULATE POINTS AND AFTER SPENDING THEM AND YOU HIT A COUPLE OF POWER BALLS AND BINGOS, THE SITE SHUTS DOWN AND I LOSE ALL MY POWERS AND...