Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download.

Discus and support Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to install a new games or update a current game in teh PC XBOX App it just state that 'microsoft visual c++ 2015 uwp desktop runtime... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Andre vd Westhuizen, Jul 28, 2023.

  1. Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download.


    When I tried to install a new games or update a current game in teh PC XBOX App it just state that 'microsoft visual c++ 2015 uwp desktop runtime package' have been installed and the download goes into the Queued status. I've checked that OS and app is up to date.

    :)
     
    Andre vd Westhuizen, Jul 28, 2023
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download.

    Hello Andre, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I’m sorry to hear you’re having some trouble when trying to update or install new games on your PC. Let’s try to sort this out.

    For that purpose, please try resetting the Microsoft store cache using the wreset.exe command.

    You can follow detailed instructions here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/m...

    Additionally, please double-check if everything is up-to-date via Windows Settings > Update and Security > Windows Update > click on “Get updates”.

    You can check for Updates via the Microsoft store.

    Once the command ends and you reviewed if Windows is up-to-date, please try again one more time.
  3. Misses Joust Win User

    FIFA 14 Queued

    Hey there XxazzerxxX! Are downloading/installing any other games, or is FIFA the only one that's being installed currently? And what happens if you prompt it to download instead of stay in the queued status?
  4. XBF Aicha T Win User

    XBOX one manage games and apps difference between Updates and Queue

    Hello There !

    When a game is "queued", this means that it was waiting in line to be downloaded, if you are currently downloading one game and select a second a(or third, or fourth ) to download as well, until the first is ready to play, the other game(s) will remain in the "queued" status.
    If your game title where it says it's "queued", i advise you to clear the cookies, and then try the download once more.

    You can also check the links bellow for further assistance .

    Troubleshoot slow game or app downloads | Xbox Support

    Troubleshoot network connection errors | Xbox Support
  5. Misses Joust Win User

    How to see Download Queue?

    Hey there MegaFoo! You can see what downloads are queued and installing by navigating to My Games and Apps. Each item should have a progress bar beneath it to show its download status.
  6. Landon Martin2 Win User

    Need help with Xbox Pc gamepass downloading

    I restarted the computer and the Manage Installs page on the Xbox app is still stuck on “Checking for updates…” with three games staying Queued
Thema:

Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download.

Loading...
  1. Games on XBOX PC App stay in Queued status and does not download. - Similar Threads - Games App stay

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  10. Game Bar doesn't stay on in Settings/Achievements for Xbox app playing sound, but not...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar doesn't stay on in Settings/Achievements for Xbox app playing sound, but not...: As the topic says... I've tried repairing and resetting through the Apps & Features. I've tried going through PowerShell to remove the Xbox suite and having them reinstall, gone through RegEdit...