Games on xbox one

Discus and support Games on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently on my xbox one I have encountered some big problems with being able to play nearly all my games. At Christmas I installed both Red Dead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gary Brewer, Jan 30, 2019.

  1. Gary Brewer
    Gary Brewer Guest

    Games on xbox one


    Recently on my xbox one I have encountered some big problems with being able to play nearly all my games. At Christmas I installed both Red Dead Redemption 2 and shadow of the Tomb Raider. Until New years eve I encountered any problems but then Star Wars
    battle front 2 stopped working and would not me play any games at all. This problem, after a week fixed itself, however, in Shadow of the Tomb Raider black boxes that came from the distance came and covered the whole screen making it black. This could be fixed
    by pausing and unpausing and would then be fine. However, after shortly coming across this problem it happened in red dead redemption 2. It was not a big problem, but was annoying. Now a couple days ago I was playing Read dead redemption 2 and I started a
    mission that caused a whole spiral of issues. In this mission the screen would go bright and then focus back to normal and then the black boxes would come fast and there would be multiple coming from different directions. This again was fixed by pausing and
    unpausing every second but would come back. Note- this did not effect any of the hud like the map though. I painfully finished the mission and went of my xbox. However, I came back on and tried to play other games and they were all the same. I have restarted
    my xbox multiple times with no luck and also factory reset it with deleting all games and apps and re-installing them one by one avoiding the three games listed and has not changed a thing. Please if anyone has experienced this or knows hoe to fix it please
    help I have no other options now and do not know what to do.

    :)
     
    Gary Brewer, Jan 30, 2019
    #1
  2. Marethyu37 Win User

    Xbox 360 to Xbox One

    You will need to buy Xbox One games, as the Xbox One is not backwards compatible. Xbox 360 games will not work on the Xbox One, and Xbox One games will not work on the 360. Sorry!
  3. Ishan8123 Win User

    What games play on xb1x

    Here's a list of games on Xbox One- https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/xbox-one

    This includes Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    On my twice account i bought a terraria on xbox 360 and i dont have it on xbox one why? terraria is too on xbox one. Its not make sens

    There are two different versions of the same game as decided by the game developer; one for xbox 360 and the other for xbox one. You need the xbox one version of the game to play it for xbox one.
  5. US Revenge Win User

    xbox one games

    HIGHLY doubt it, also fifa will be on ps4.
  6. iSmokeClouds420 Win User

    Xbox one games

    Ok thank you so I need a 3.0 USB drive and I can pretty much just drag and drop them into the hard drive ans that's all? I just wanna know if it's simple or hard you know
Thema:

Games on xbox one

Loading...
  1. Games on xbox one - Similar Threads - Games

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...