Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

Discus and support Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a few days back I decided to download the new Forza Horizon 5 that just came out through Xbox Game Pass on PC. As soon as I launched it, it just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Merimson, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.


    So a few days back I decided to download the new Forza Horizon 5 that just came out through Xbox Game Pass on PC. As soon as I launched it, it just said signing in with a little spinning circle like the loading thing always looks like. It never actually loads in the game but just loads in that same screen infinitely. I assumed it's normal because everybody was talking about there own ways on how Forza won't work for them, whether it was crashing, lagging or not launching at all, everybody had problems. I decided to just be patient and maybe it'll get fixed until what happened today. Me and my friends discovered this game called "Golf with your Friends" so we decided to download it. When it finished downloading it worked for everybody but me. To me what was strange was the fact that the problem was like a windmill on my screen just infinitely loading very similar to what happened with Forza horizon 5. Both of these games I downloaded were from Xbox Game Pass for Pc which is why I decided that maybe somebody from the community could help me. If you can please help because I have tried everything and I really want to enjoy games with my friends.

    :)
     
    Daniel Merimson, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

    That’s great to know and sure. Try reinstalling the Gaming Services package on your Windows 10 device:

    1. Right-click the Start button in the lower-left corner of the main screen, and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

    2. In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

    Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers
  3. Francia J. Win User

    Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

    I apologize that was my bad, make sure that you're signed in on the same Microsoft account on both.

    Kindly install the updates still even if they're just optional updates.
  4. Daniel Merimson Win User

    Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

    Just wanted to let you know that for some odd reason, Forza Horizon 5 works. Unfortunately golf with friends still doesn't so if you could help me with that, that would be great but on the bright side I can play Forza now.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

    Were you able to uninstall and reinstall both app, Daniel?
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

    I apologize for all the trouble. Kindly repair both games and then restart your PC.

    Settings > Apps > Search for the name of the games > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your PC.

    If that still didn't work uninstalling and reinstalling both apps will be the next resort.
Thema:

Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in.

Loading...
  1. Games on Xbox Game Pass won't load in. - Similar Threads - Games Game Pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...