Games on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC not working.

Discus and support Games on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC not working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so, i recently signed the xbox game pass for pc, and installed some games, and for some reason, when i try to open them, it get stuck this screen, i've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrunoLisboa Lima, May 19, 2022.

  1. Games on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC not working.


    so, i recently signed the xbox game pass for pc, and installed some games, and for some reason, when i try to open them, it get stuck this screen, i've waited more than an hour and nothing happened, could someone help me?
    Games on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC not working. [​IMG]


    :)
     
    BrunoLisboa Lima, May 19, 2022
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    If I buy Ultimate on my pc will it also work for Xbox?

    Game Pass Ultimate contains Xbox Game Pass, PC Game Pass, EA Play (XBOX & PC), Cloud Gaming, and Xbox Live Gold. So yes, it will work on Xbox and PC.
  3. chucky23456789 Win User

    Monster Hunter World PC Game Pass?

    not all games on the xbox game pass works on the pc world war z is another game thats not on the pc game pass which is abit annoying
  4. Saturnz0 Win User

    Xbox game pass

    Hi. I'm getting a new laptop in a few days and it has one month of free Xbox game pass. My brother plays in an Xbox one. Is there any way i can share my Xbox game pass with him?
    hi, NOTwarrior007_

    I understand your question.
    To share subscription between PC and console, you need Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

    • The Game Pass for console works only on the console.
    • Game Pass for PC works on PC only.
    • Game Pass Ultimate works on both

    If you have Ultimate you can share with him
  5. Kimmy_24 Win User

    Why aren't my play anywhere games showing up to play on my pc?

    Oh, I see. I am afraid game pass for console does not work on PC. The game is indeed play-anywhere but since your subscription is only for console, it will only work on console. If you'll get game pass Ultimate, you'll be able to play FH5 both on Xbox and PC since the subscription includes game pass for Xbox & PC, Xbox Live, and EA play.
  6. Bugsie70 Win User

    Xbox Game Pass for PC won't install game

    This is a xbox games pass for PC (beta) so none of those methods for the xbox work on the PC.
Thema:

Games on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC not working.

Loading...
  1. Games on XBOX GAME PASS FOR PC not working. - Similar Threads - Games GAME PASS

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...