Games On Surface Pro

Discus and support Games On Surface Pro in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So winter break is around the corner and I want some games on my Surface Pro 7. So what are some games in the category of racing or sports that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MoMo_773, Dec 6, 2020.

1. MoMo_773
    MoMo_773 Guest

Games On Surface Pro

Hello,

So winter break is around the corner and I want some games on my Surface Pro 7. So what are some games in the category of racing or sports that are free on pc.

:)

MoMo_773, Dec 6, 2020
  2. nattles Win User

MineSweeper: Can't Sign-In

I'm also having this problem on Surface pro 4 for Mahjong and Sudoku. Just downloaded and tried minesweeper and it's doing it there too. I actually have no problems playing these games on my old Surface pro 1 (with windows 10 installed on it too). The only
    game that works on surface pro 4 is Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Games On Surface Pro

Games will have 'graphics' or 'video' option to change in the game options menu.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Games On Surface Pro

Hello, me again.

When you see 'free games', these two instantly come to mind. Rocket League isn't racing per-say, but it's still free. They should both work on your Surface Pro 7.

TrackMania Nations Forever

https://store.steampowered.com/app/11020/TrackMania_Nations_Forever/

Rocket League

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/rocket-league/home

The hardware on your PC may be weak for current games, but older games that were made up to around 2008 or so should work. Obviously you may need to tweak graphics settings a little bit.
  5. MoMo_773 Win User

Games On Surface Pro

Ok thank you,

I just have one question. How do I tweak graphic settings? Because again I got literally no knowledge of pcs. It would be a great help to know
  6. Boas BS5 Win User

My Strategy For Xbox - Xbox Games Playable on Surface Pro 4

I wasnt on about the XO being an all in one device, it sounds like you want the surface pro to do everything. I think the Surface pro should focus on being a laptop with games as 'apps' and the XO should stick to gaming.
Thema:

Games On Surface Pro

1. Games On Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Games Surface Pro

2. Anyone else having issues with game capture?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else having issues with game capture?: I've been having issues with using game capture. I for some reason cannot record any game clips but screenshots work fine. I've tried doing a hard reset and it would help for a couple days and...
  3. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  4. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  5. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  6. Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox profile can’t sign in to xbox live on 360 games: I’ve been seeing people with this problem as well where you can’t sign into xbox live on 360 making you not be able to play anything online. Any video I find to help either requires me to delete...
  7. I don't own the game anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't own the game anymore?: I reset my Xbox one because it wouldn't let me sign in and only give me a white screen. But now that it's fixed it won't let me play assassin's creed unity or black flag or really any of my games...
  8. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  9. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  10. Xbox Game Pass app v2306.38.531 crashes at start on Surface Duo (1)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass app v2306.38.531 crashes at start on Surface Duo (1): The Xbox Game Pass app for Android crashes at start on a freshly set up Surface Duo (1st generation) with the latest Android 12 OS update from the end of May 2023 as well as the latest app update...