Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

Discus and support Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the title says. I have 12 games downloaded on my Xbox App on PC with Game Pass Ultimate. However, under the "Manage Installs" section and within the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TonyIsntGood, Jun 23, 2021.

  1. TonyIsntGood
    TonyIsntGood Guest

    Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.


    As the title says. I have 12 games downloaded on my Xbox App on PC with Game Pass Ultimate. However, under the "Manage Installs" section and within the Windows Store, it only shows 3. I can launch and play all of these games without issue, but they will not update. How do I fix this without just reinstalling everything? I haven't messed with these files since they were originally downloaded, the only thing that changed was I lost game pass for a month.

    Thanks,

    :)
     
    TonyIsntGood, Jun 23, 2021
    #1
  2. TonyIsntGood Win User

    Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

    I do not have a tab for "Xbox Game Pass" in my Windows Store. And under Downloads, it only shows 2 of the 12 games I have downloaded in the Xbox App... This is the problem
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

    Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

    Hello @TonyIsntGood!

    Go to the windows store and click on the "Xbox Game Pass" tab on the left. Here you will find your installed games.

    You can also click on the "Downloads" tab and select "Get updates" at the top right hand side of the page.
  4. Ackis Win User

    Forza horizon 4 treasure island problem

    Console or PC?

    If console, go to my games and apps - is it installed or listed there as available to install?

    If PC, load it up in the Windows store - does it show purchased?
  5. Bruce Sheridan Win User

    I purchased the digital version version of msfs 2020 several days ago. I am trying to download it but the path keeps taking me to xbox game pass.

    Even though I have the email stating that my transaction is complete, MSFS is not showing in the MS Store app library.

    I have tried to install by clicking on the View or Manage your Order button, then Order History. This takes me to Xbox.com which brings up the purchase, with the Install To button being green. The next window opened is the Install this content to an Xbox console or PC. I don’t need or want Xbox game pass.

    I guess the problem is that the purchase is not showing up in the MS Store app. Yes, I have reset that app several times.
  6. JoelShinoda Win User

    How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??

    An alternative you can try if the discs don't work is to associate the mobile app with your console, search for the game in the app, and then have it installed digitally.
    I have the issue on my pc, how else would I be able to delete the last downloaded files? It’s not possible to do that on the Xbox.

    Also, it’s the digital version from the Windows store but it’s not here where I have the issue but inside the game itself in the installation manager.

    Having it on a disc wouldn’t change much anyway as the installation manager is only downloading updates…
Thema:

Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store.

Loading...
  1. Games on my Xbox PC App are installed, but don't show in the Manage Install or Windows Store. - Similar Threads - Games App are

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  4. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  9. September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    September 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1000.53.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 22,...
  10. XBOX PC app won't close games properly

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX PC app won't close games properly: I know I'm not the only one having this problem as I saw it on some games subreddit, even for not insiders, but to me it's on all of my Xbox Games on PC. When I close them via the in-game menu,...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. windows store does not show xbox games