games on MLBTV

Discus and support games on MLBTV in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; tried looking around..dont see any option to see more than 1 game at at time on XB1. am i just not seeing it, or is the option just not there?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dippateedawgz, Apr 9, 2014.

  1. games on MLBTV


    tried looking around..dont see any option to see more than 1 game at at time on XB1. am i just not seeing it, or is the option just not there?

    :)
     
    dippateedawgz, Apr 9, 2014
    #1
  2. mlbtv

    is it better than ps3 version
     
    LawfulWalnut99, Apr 9, 2014
    #2
  3. What keeps you paying for LIVE?

    I'm not much of an online player gamer on this system so I keep Live for Netflix and MLBTV pretty much.
     
    Advantage Camo, Apr 9, 2014
    #3
  4. An Xbox Dude Win User

    mlbtv

    I don't see how it would be any different other than the Xbox app having Kinect features.
  5. TX Dead Man TX Win User

    YouTube is finally here!!!!

    I knew MLBtv would be added too. Can't wait.
  6. Advantage Camo Win User

    What keeps you paying for LIVE?

    I'm not much of an online player gamer on this system so I keep Live for Netflix and MLBTV pretty much.
  7. Advantage Camo Win User

    MLB.TV = Awesome

    Well that sucks because I am able to watch all of Detroit's games live so the whole season I'll have to wait 90 minutes for the game to be archived in order to watch it in hd through MLBTV?????? Yeah this service is sooo not worth it anymore.....
  8. BEHOLD iTz DAD Win User

    Closed caption/subtitles on by default ever since latest update

    I tried this fix also but when I go back to the app (mlbtv or ESPN) the CC is back on. but if I select clear background in the CC settings then at least I can see thru to the scores. but its annoying
Thema:

games on MLBTV

Loading...
  1. games on MLBTV - Similar Threads - games MLBTV

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...