Games on Game Pass Not appearing on my Hard drive.

Discus and support Games on Game Pass Not appearing on my Hard drive. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been struggling with this for a couple hours now, and I can't figure it out. I recently downloaded a whole bunch of games to my hard drive, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheoHumphrey, Feb 22, 2022.

  1. TheoHumphrey
    TheoHumphrey Guest

    Games on Game Pass Not appearing on my Hard drive.


    I've been struggling with this for a couple hours now, and I can't figure it out. I recently downloaded a whole bunch of games to my hard drive, but once I moved my hard drive off my laptop to my PC, my games wouldn't show up installed. I've redownloaded and tried it both ways, but each time they just disappear. I use my hard drive for all my other games, Steam, Ubisoft, etc and they all work perfectly fine. Is there any way to fix this I just wanna play my games

    :)
     
    TheoHumphrey, Feb 22, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Games on Game Pass Not appearing on my Hard drive.

    Hi TheoHumphrey! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

    You can't use the games downloaded in one PC on a different Pc, each PC must have the games installed separately
  3. Germangamr91 Win User

    Series S wont recognize installed games

    I installed them on my old xbox one and transferred them to the external hard drive so I know they are on the hard drive

    All my installed games appear correctly as installed on my Xbox one if I connect the hard drive to it. But when I connect the hard drive to my Series S, most of the installed games appear but about 9 of them do not. The missing games appear as ready to install on my Series S
  4. SageWriter55071 Win User

    Games on Hard drive are not appearing

    Have you tried to do a complete hard reboot before trying your HDD to a different device?
  5. MacAire Ross1 Win User

    Call of duty Black ops Cold war will not uninstall from my Xbox one s

    Yes, I have an external hard drive connected to my Xbox, and the game appears to be installed on the external hard drive.
  6. ItsOminousCloud Win User

    Games not appearing on external hard drive

    This worked thank you! I needed to format the drive in the Drive Management menu for Windows 10 then format it again on the console and now it works fine.
Thema:

Games on Game Pass Not appearing on my Hard drive.

Loading...
  1. Games on Game Pass Not appearing on my Hard drive. - Similar Threads - Games Game Pass

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...