Games on Disc aren't launching.

Discus and support Games on Disc aren't launching. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently my games have stopped registering through the disc drive on the Xbox One but DVDs and BluRay are. I have tried everything from hard resetting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Flygamer907, Jan 11, 2022.

  1. Flygamer907
    Flygamer907 Guest

    Games on Disc aren't launching.


    Recently my games have stopped registering through the disc drive on the Xbox One but DVDs and BluRay are. I have tried everything from hard resetting and opening up the console to take a look at the disc drive. When ever I try to launch a game it says check the disc - it might be dirty I damaged but this is not the case.

    Hopefully someone can resolve this issue, Thanks

    :)
     
    Flygamer907, Jan 11, 2022
    #1
  2. ImAice Win User

    Games on Disc aren't launching.

    Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    Let's try this trick and hopefully it will work.

    Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

    Once done, Please insert your game disc half way to your console's disc drive. You will feel that the console is pulling the game disc in. Hold it for about 1 second and then release the game disc.

    I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. IceStorm III Win User

    Any way to play games installed onto harddrive without the disc?

    No, but the installs aren't locked to any particular game disc. You can use any disc, including a used disc...
  4. XA DRBATTLE Win User

    My game pass games aren't launching

    when does it say you have game pass till?
  5. kev edin Win User

    My game pass games aren't launching

    Is it all of them or some . 🤔
  6. BigBoy72005 Win User

    My game pass games aren't launching

    Thanks for the help. But my the Xbox one games are starting but the 360 games I download don't work.
Thema:

Games on Disc aren't launching.

Loading...
  1. Games on Disc aren't launching. - Similar Threads - Games Disc aren't

  2. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  3. The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games

    in XboX Insiders
    The Disc to Digital Results for my 258 combined XB1/XBSX Physical games: So I like most of you other Insiders, I decided to check every Xbox One and Xbox Series X game I own to see which ones qualify for Disc to Digital. And between both consoles, I have 258 physical...
  4. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  5. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  6. Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does unlisted games work for disc to digital?: I’ve tried using disc to digital on old games that are now delisted on the Xbox store does that mean I can’t get a digital license for games that are delisted forever or is that just because they...
  7. Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List

    in XboX Insiders
    Official Disc-to-Digital Compatible Games List: Does anyone know if there is an official disc-to-digital list with all compatible games? Can't seem to find one. XBOX should have a webpage that displays all compatible games, as well as...
  8. I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.

    in XboX Insiders
    I tested all the games I own with disc to digital. Here’s a list of what worked and didn’t.: I noticed that none of my Sega, Bandai Namco, Square Enix, and Ubisoft games were supported, yet. Supported: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Extinction Titanfall 2 Stray Mortal Kombat...
  9. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  10. All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list

    in XboX Insiders
    All My Games Disc to Digital to help someone make a list: This is all my disc games! I keep all my games looking the best unless i got it from a friend or marketplace :( But I hope this helps anyone who wants to know what works and what doesn't. Enjoy!...