Games on Demand download corrupted, Arcade Games work normally.

Discus and support Games on Demand download corrupted, Arcade Games work normally. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey there, I've recently moved to the UK from Ireland, and brought an Xbox 360 console with me. I've downloaded my 360 profile onto it, which I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BassistBawbie, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Games on Demand download corrupted, Arcade Games work normally.

Hey there,

I've recently moved to the UK from Ireland, and brought an Xbox 360 console with me. I've downloaded my 360 profile onto it, which I've used in the past to purchase a lot of games. The problem I'm having is that whenever I try to download any full 360 game
    (the two I've tried are Brothers in Arms HH and Civilization Revolution), the download doesn't show up in My Games, and the file is corrupted in Storage.

I've downloaded Arcade games that work fine, and I've attempted a number of fixes for this already. I've tried:

• Deleting and Redownloading Games
    • Transferring my License to the new console
    • Deleting my System Cache
    • Re-downloading my Profile
    • Updating my Locale in System Settings
    • Leaving the console on and not using Background Downloads
    Does anyone have any idea what's causing this?

Thanks in Advance,

:)

BassistBawbie, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Games On Demand Downloads Becoming Corrupted Before Finishing

Recently I redeemed codes for both Xbox Arcade and Games on Demand titles. All Arcade titles have downloaded fine, but all Games on Demand (except for gears of war 2 and Batman: Arkham City, although I redeemed Arkham City through a different way) have reached
    a high percentage before saying that it would not download, and the file showed as corrupted in storage. I am playing on a 250Gb Xbox Slim, trying to download all games to my hard drive that came inside the console. I have tried deleting all corrupted files,
    clearing the system cache, and redownloading, but that has not worked. What else can I do?

TheNerd3point14, Jun 4, 2017
  3. fezzman
    fezzman Guest
    Can't View Storage Anymore?

I noticed this as well. So there are no longer arcade games to download? Since 360 games will work on the XBone, i was really hoping to download my purchased arcade games.

Also, there is no browse feature for games. Only search is available. So the library of 360 on demand games are also not available anymore??

fezzman, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Games on Demand download corrupted, Arcade Games work normally.

Just an update, I tried three more games, two of them off another gamer tag, and all three were corrupted.

BassistBawbie, Jun 4, 2017
  5. Hey there BassistBawbie,

Which country/region do you have your account set to on
    account.live.com
    ?

To clarify, if there is a mismatch between your account and region you're connecting from, issues like this can happen. To migrate your account, you'll want to follow the steps

HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there BassistBawbie,

Which country/region do you have your account set to on
    account.live.com
    ?

To clarify, if there is a mismatch between your account and region you're connecting from, issues like this can happen. To migrate your account, you'll want to follow the steps

HERE

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  7. BassistBawbie Win User

Just an update, I tried three more games, two of them off another gamer tag, and all three were corrupted.
  8. DyHi5-[xboxvenue] Win User

Corrupted 360 download

The Sonic demo downloaded fine and worked. I also tried the Banjo-Kazooie demo earlier and it worked but Avatar still corrupts at the 79% mark. I've had arcade games download fine (Daytona USA, Street Fighter 2 and 3) as well as some other games on demand
    (Dark Souls, Bully).
  9. Wrong Hero Win User

Storage help

My games on demand and arcade games are disappearing

Nothing is corrupt and my saves are fine
  10. Atomic 235 Win User

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

Even after downloading both the Arcade Edition and the update kit, I'm still receiving the data corrupt error, and I have the games on demand version as well. I am NOT a happy camper.
Thema:

1. Games on Demand download corrupted, Arcade Games work normally. - Similar Threads - Games Demand download

2. I demand to have my Xbox One game achievement fixed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand to have my Xbox One game achievement fixed.: So, with the ongoing Just Dance 2020 achievement being broken, there is no solution to fixing it. Ubisoft claims they have no responsbilities of causing it, but they lied because are liable for...
  3. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Chat Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been...
  4. Missing points from game on demand punch card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing points from game on demand punch card: Hello i need some help i preordered Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and Elder scrolls online MOrrowwind but did not receive the 15,000 points for the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard. Can you please help...
  5. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been rewarded...
  6. If I buy a physical Disc of a game, can I download it on xbox games on demand afterwards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a physical Disc of a game, can I download it on xbox games on demand afterwards?: I've been having some trouble with GTA V. "Problem with storage device" error in Grand Theft Auto V for Xbox 360 - Rockstar Games Customer Support This problem to be more specific. I've tried...
  7. can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download any game on-demand (plus 10$ for 1 day of gold): it's kinda an open letter to ms, I really won't and can't do anything else on my end, plus I have life and this is just games, I can't keep thinking about somebode else's mistakes much more. it's...
  8. Paid for a game on demand, cannot download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for a game on demand, cannot download.: I just paid $30.00 for Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires, but as soon as the transaction occurred, I was suddenly disconnected from Xbox Live. When I returned to the marketplace to re-download the game,...
  9. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...: I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, sometime in...
  10. Xbox One on demand game download question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One on demand game download question: Sup everyone, Can I play a game at a certain point of the download if it's a game on demand. I already know you can if it's a physical copy just wasn't sure if you could on demand. Thanks!...