Games on a new xbox

Discus and support Games on a new xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I have one question. If I buy a new xbox one S or X, can I play the games that I bought in the store on my old xbox one ? Thank you all for the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by strkec, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. strkec
    strkec Guest

    Games on a new xbox


    Hello, I have one question. If I buy a new xbox one S or X, can I play the games that I bought in the store on my old xbox one ?

    Thank you all for the help. Games on a new xbox :)

    :)
     
    strkec, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest
    Opinion On A New Game

    Going by reviews alone, it seems that Armored Core V would be the best choice right now. Like the first poster said, watch some gameplay videos and look up the reviews or rent it. IMO, neither game is worth the money.
     
    Glu10Free, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Opinion On A New Game

    Just watch some gameplay or rent them.
     
    IsaacClarkeSNL, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

    Games on a new xbox

    Hi, yes all games will work on all Xbox One consoles so no worries.
     
    brandiesel1, Jan 4, 2018
    #4
  5. ViniPhilly Win User

    NEW XBOX GAMES

    Its possible that we can discover the date in the next Xbox event but for now the release date is not set.
  6. Facundo.Carro Win User

    NEW XBOX GAMES

    We should wait until the next Xbox 20/20 on July when it shows all the new First-Party Games
  7. Uh Oh Stinky815 Win User

    NEW XBOX GAMES

    Theres no confirmed relaese date
  8. zeroice007 Win User

    NEW XBOX GAMES

    nothing official has been put out as of yet
  9. AyeeJamesy Win User

    NEW XBOX GAMES

    Not a official date but will be later this year
Thema:

Games on a new xbox

Loading...
  1. Games on a new xbox - Similar Threads - Games

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  10. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...